Reviews for Fox Spy
KateKyuu chapter 8 . 9/8/2014
Its so awesome that i''am waiting (want) for more!
YaoiHimeSama chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
Please update soon.!.
sugardash chapter 8 . 8/10/2011
it how even in the moment of seriouseness they still crack me up please continue this.
The Unabiding Helios chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
WRITE MORE! ONEGAI! ?
pervyprincess chapter 8 . 7/13/2010
omg omg omg!

You have to continue this! It's sooo good and i really want a happy ever after for sasuke and naruto _ pleaaase?

Okay. After calming down, Sasuke was so brave sacrificing himself for Naruto. His not really a bastard after all...
Because The Bunnys Told Me To chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
LMAO! *falls to the ground* ... -hhehehah-p laughinhheh! XD
Fumetsu Kaji chapter 8 . 2/6/2009
I just found your story and I LOVE IT! More please! Please update again I just have to know what happened.
LittlePorcelain chapter 8 . 11/9/2008
*gapes* So, wait... Itachi and Sai..?... The hell! I'm confused.. but I so love this story!
Lilbakasaru chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
This is so random...but a good random! I just love the way Naruto acts, it really reflects on his personality! And now they are married (even if it was against Naruto's will kinda) so cute! So I hope to read more soon!
CrimsonKitsuneShinobi chapter 8 . 10/10/2008
I loved it, I love their personalities too. I hope an update comes soon but no rush.
Stoic-Genius chapter 8 . 9/14/2008
Gods I laughed so hard throughout this chapter. Looking forward to the next one.
ming chao tea chapter 8 . 8/24/2008
please please continue on with this story it is my favourite!
Ali871 chapter 8 . 8/4/2008
one word...halarious!
blue-genjutsu chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
I love this story! I can't wait to see when Naruto rescues Sasuke and then their honeymoon! :D
Omgawesome chapter 8 . 7/18/2008
YAY! THAT WAS AWESOME! I HAD TO READ THE WHOLE THING BEFORE REVIEWING! SORRY! ONE OF THE BEST, OFFICIALLY IN MY TOP!

5 STARS! WOOHOO!

...the thing is, why was sasuke fighting 'bad'? i thought he was good? did he do that on purpose?

kinky huh?

*prepares aid kit*

ok, i think im ready. I'll bring two just in case...to be safe..