Reviews for Dust Festival
berryboom chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I LOVED THE STORY FULL STOP.
NO DEBATE.
oatmeal.cookie.luvr chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Ooh. I just got chills(:
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Strange...but interesting. :) Your vocabulary is good. Excellent imagination, and a taste of creativity. :D
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
i dont really get the ending... :/
O.o naruto chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
i thought it wass preetyy god but wahts a fray
precarious mind chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Very dark chocolate-y. If you get my drift.

I really liked the grim kind of romance, and the mystical vibe. I loved how it seemed disjointed at first, and all wrapped up neatly at the end. Certain parts made me think of a Tim Burton film. Or something along those lines. Yeah.

The button-thing gave it an air of innocence, too, which really added to the overall story.

Sweet job.

:D
Love'sSummerBreeze chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Aw! I loved it! you could've made it into a longer story! i would've enjoyed that! teehee! keep up the good work!

Deadly-Syn .
CrystalDaggerz chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Interesting. Easily the best oneshot I ever read. If your looking for variety, trying writing a TenTenNeji oneshot, I know I'd be appreciative of it-its bound to be good after all. Good Job with this one, I give you three thumbs up.

tootles

;)
city with no people chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I like this oneshot very much. It's got a great-excellent, actually-emotional range, everything from melancholy to sweet.

Good job on this story; I think it fits all the characters perfectly. Love it.
The Square chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
beautifully written. i love it, love it, love it.

c:
Roses of Sharon chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
That was, actually, pretty good! I liked the plot - original, not having Hinata totally rich.

I'd just like to point out that 100 Japanese yen is equivalent to 1 USD. So, really, you had Sasuke bribe Hinata with a dollar.
dragontamer16 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
That was amazing! This story is going on my favorites! I'm speechless!It's so original, five stars!
Wabi chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I did like it. Modern Faerie tales fascinate me.
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Wow, that was amazing. Sad, yes, but incredible nonetheless. The language was very fitting, and the characters were perfect. The style was pulled of really well, the plot waqs very interesting, and your words fit the whimsical idea of fairies very well.

This I loved a lot:

“What are you?” Sasuke asks the quiet girl. Itachi can hear him from across the street: his brother speaks loudly like small children do.

What are you, not “what is your name” or “how do you do”. Itachi shakes his head. His brother has no manners.

I'm not too sure why. But I adored it.

A few minor errors, but everything else was fabulous.
Cassandra Nitewing chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Wow.

I would be lying if I said it was unoriginal... This is extremely good. I really liked reading it.

Keep writing!