Reviews for Land Before Time: Voyage through time
Junior VB chapter 11 . 9/2/2016
Quiero leer más.
I want to read more.
Junior VB chapter 10 . 9/2/2016
Littlefoot y sus amigos están en problemas.
Littlefoot and his friends are in trouble.
Junior VB chapter 9 . 9/2/2016
Gran capitulo.
Great chapter.
Junior VB chapter 6 . 9/2/2016
Esto se está poniendo interesante.
This is getting interesting.
Junior VB chapter 4 . 9/2/2016
Buen capitulo.
Good chapter.
Voyager15 chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
Best story I've read on this website in like...awhile. Keep up the work! (if you can)
LoLoL192837465 chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
You gonna finish this anytime soon? lol I'm really into it.
ARAJediMaster chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
While I speak on the behalf of the story as a whole, I must say that this chapter especially reminds a great deal of “The Hunt for Red October” with the Captain and the political officer—but of course Clancy had studied the standard operating procedures of Soviet dub commanders and how they dealt with political officers. Hmm, I have say that that Mishin is quite the dispicable character he is based on your descriptions, though there are times I view him as a bit of a coward.

From what I heard in the dialogue, you mentioned a captain by the name of Yakovlev. Again, the line “Yakovlev has no special admiration for anyone else but Yakovlev!” reminds me greatly of Ramius’ line to Putin. This seems like an interesting foreshadowing; perhaps Yakovlev would get involved in the story and perhaps attempt to sink Rankov’s boat like Tuplov with Ramius, but I could be just be too wound up in “Red October” in expecting that in the story. Also I was hoping to see the moment where Rankov would knock Mishin off his feet and have him break his neck like in the book and movie, but again I’m thinking too much about “Red October”.

I think that you’ve portrayed the dinosaurs nicely enough. Their characterizations are most accurate and their attitudes most realistic on the matters of the sub and buoy. The part on where Petrie’s mother almost getting shot is definitely a good example on how the first contact might be in real life. There is one problem though: I’m interested as to why Topsy would want to investigate the sub. I think he’d rather leave it alone and warn others to stay away. Also, I believe that the children should have encountered the humans when they first enter the sub.

Here’s why it should happen: One is to speed up the pace, and to get the kids to know early enough as to who it was built in the first place, and perhaps when they are on the bridge maybe they would try to hide before the Spetznaz (did I spell that right?) arrive and seize all data. Secondly, why they want to venture back in there when there are mostly dead bodies everywhere? It would seem for them to be a good place to avoid. Perhaps, thirdly, when the troopers ready the nukes for detonation, the captain may question the ethically decision of destroying it when there are innocent lives involved—the adults are innocent too, right?

Anyway, that’s all I have to say. I really hope you can resurrect this story soon. I’d greatly appreciate it. Hopefully, we might be able to see some sub to sub action, and—I’m being a nerd here—a firefight between a traitor and the crew as they try to save the Valley.
bloomtom chapter 11 . 5/10/2013
I can't believe this story is actually workable. I do hope you eventually complete it, because it is god-tier childhood warping goodness.

Also, I sincerely hope that sharpteeth speak Russian. That would complete the carousel of mental gymnastics I used to not go utterly insane while reading this.
Laci the Hunter chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
Would you please,please,please continue this story!It's really cool,really dramatic and I want to find out if the gang escapes from .
TheArchive chapter 11 . 10/16/2011
I'm wondering if you'll be able to hold up to that promise of finishing this. Looks like it's dead.

Sucks too, since I decided to see if it had updated again since the last time I checked (long time ago), only to see that it hasn't.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. :)
I have a jar of dirt chapter 11 . 9/12/2011
"Ah yes, the CIA's dinosaur division" XD

You must continue this story! It's refreshing to see completely strange ideas like these once in a while. It helps that it is well written, too.
Pulpo Oscuro chapter 11 . 6/12/2011
This was great! I thought that you combined the two worlds very well, and created a remarkably realistic fic on a rather unusual premise.
wertner chapter 11 . 3/15/2011
This is a very unexpected story, not at all anything I would have expected to find. BUT. This story is awesome, a fusion of the innocence of childhood in the land before time combined with the "real world" as seen in the cold war era. The end result being a unexpected but great story. The last update was from quite a while ago, but I hope you continue this story.
Bearybeary chapter 11 . 3/4/2011
H.G. Wells I hope that the next chapter will be very interesting and more epic.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »