Reviews for Stupid Play
cid.neha chapter 2 . 3/12
Whoa amazing story:)
Brennason chapter 2 . 12/2/2011
That was really cute :) The play was pretty sappy, but it made it really sweet when Ash was all nervous and blushing.
turle chapter 2 . 10/21/2011
Brock and Tracey are so dead.
turle chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
It was okay. Rudy... I hate him.
TimPrime1 chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Nice, lol. I loved the story. Plus Rudy knew Misty Wanted to kiss Ash. I personally don't like Rudy. So far I plan to make a story ant these three. And probably others. But the story was really good. I even liked it when Rudy was engaged to someone else n had his arm linked w/ Daisy. Plus I know it was a play but I hardly find Misty n Ash the jealous type. But it's ur story n I apologize. N total lol at what Brock n Trace did.

Both of them: What did we do?

Me: GOSH!

Shove them back into my profile.

Now I liked what happened n didn't like the line of the kiss. But I liked it better When Ash n Misty kissed. Well till next time.

Timprime1 out
Steveaaml chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
Epic Cute.

I liked Ash's "I know", because he's grown up since "HUH?"

Great work :)
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
"He smiled, feeling large amount of the heavy feelings he had been carrying around turn into bubbles and float away." -Crushes are cute.

Great story!
wonsterrr chapter 2 . 5/31/2008
Nice, haha! I like it! So cute! :D
funstt chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
also brilliant.
Alyss Ashworth chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
well, since i have reviewed all of your other pokemon fics, I just couldn't help myself! I wish this one was a real episode, it sounds like it could be one! Write more aaml please!
ElizT chapter 2 . 2/6/2008
Sorry but I have to say it, "Oo I want a copy!" runs over to Brock and Tracey. Naw, JK I wish I had 19.95. Anyway great story I like it even though it was short and I wonder how old are they in this story? Great story love it.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 2 . 1/28/2008
YES! This was AWESOME!

The way Ash was freaking out about having to do the scene with Misty, the way he yelled at her, the way Brock and Tracey caught them...BRILLIANT!

I loved EVERY MINUTE of this! Thank you so much for writing this very entertaining fic, and I pray you continue, even though this chapter probably gave you lifelong scars... lol.

Wonderful job, and please keep it up!

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)
prettygirl17 chapter 2 . 1/27/2008
Just checking something.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Aw! Poor Ash! GO, AAML! BOOYAH! lol. Great job on this, most definitely, and I can't wait for more from you! Ash/Misty RULES!

Ever-so sincerely signed,

Shizuku Tsukishima749 :D ;D :) ;)

P.S.- Keep up the awesome work!
KillerJawz chapter 1 . 1/12/2008