Reviews for Future Mythology
diseptiv chapter 41 . 4/23/2015
This is he second best story I've ever read ,it was truly awesome, thank you for writing it.
Krusher chapter 8 . 3/31/2015
OK I'm done with the Bartimaues crossover, I really can't make myself finish this fic. Maybe if it wasn't so uncreative and boring.
Krusher chapter 5 . 3/31/2015
You ripped the "guardian" from The Bartimaeus Trilogy. It's just like a djin.
bibliophilea chapter 41 . 4/30/2014
This is amazing. I'm a huge fan of Greek mythology, so I absolutely loved seeing your take on the Greek gods and what they would do if they encountered characters like Vlad and Danny. Your OCs were amazing and well-thought-out; it felt like they belonged in the story just as much as any canon character. You kept Cloak Guy's identity and motives pretty well-hidden: I kind of felt like he was future Danny, but I wasn't sure, and I had a few other ideas swimming around in my head about who he could be; and even then, I had no clue why future Danny would be hanging around until Vlad spouted his monologue about why Danny couldn't kill him. This is the longest cohesive, finished fan fiction I've ever read. And more importantly, it is a fan-TAS-tic (enthusiasm level: Ninth Doctor) story! Thank you for taking the time to plan it out, write it well, and post it here!
bibliophilea chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
I normally don't review before I get to the latest update, but I thought you'd like to know: "Future Mythology" is about half the length of "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" short of being as long as "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" (pretend that everything in quotes is in italics, including the title of your story, since it's most certainly long enough to be a novel). Just a quick calculation I did to get my head around how long your story is, since I'm far too used to judging length in terms of number of pages, and I have far too little experience judging length in terms of word count.
Also, while I'm on the topic: "Phantom Mythology" is a little over halfway between "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" and "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" in length.
I'm going to have to keep the word counts of the Harry Potter series handy for these types of calculations...
The Magnetic Witch chapter 41 . 12/19/2013
Certainly and experience to have read... Thank you for ever writing this. :,)
Auua Ytjoml chapter 31 . 2/18/2013
Mytho,
Questions.
1) Why did Lydia care particularly if her master died? Sure she has orders but within those orders I'd think she'd want to go home.
2) Did Hera, Zeus, Apollo and Hades not come forward?
Well you're keeping me from my paper but the story is enthralling. Keep up the good work!
Auua
Auua Ytjoml chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
Mytho,
I'm getting strong hints of 'The Bartimaeus Trilogy' with a dash of 'the Edge Chronicles'. 'm I right?
Auua
MahoganyShadow chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
WOW. What a scary way of welcoming them into the Rebellion. XD
MahoganyShadow chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
After reading this chappie, I'm starting to think all futuristic stuff are cool. XD
Donteatacowman chapter 26 . 6/21/2010
The colors of (Takashi's) clothes were more vibrant, and his skin shimmered.

Look out, Sam, he's a vaaaaaampireeeeee! :D :D :D
Donteatacowman chapter 14 . 6/19/2010
I realize why this chapter was so awesome! Unlike pretty much EVERY other work of fiction, you didn't give Danny a cheapo "training montage" and actually made us feel the pain of his training, his over-exertion, and pretty much everything he was going through.

Kudos! :D
Ichigo Hanyou chapter 41 . 4/19/2010
Sweetness! One of my fav Danny Phantom fics. Great job.
Ichigo Hanyou chapter 39 . 4/18/2010
I knew it! Ever since you said the cloak guy took the sword from his back right after saying Danny preferred it on his back!
Donteatacowman chapter 41 . 11/15/2009
Wow. Amazing story. With my more villainous sway fiction-wise, I'm usually not too keen on a black-and-white, kill-the-bad-guy view. But I admit that sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, and you did an excellent job portraying Danny's struggle, not against Vlad, but against himself.

Your characters were (once again) well-thought-out, and not a one seemed unnecessary, flat, or impeding to the plot. The first Zara-Takashi kiss nearly made me cheer aloud, I was so thrilled and surprised. I partially expected Cloak Guy to be Danny but didn't know why he would be-you superbly revealed it bit by bit but still made it a revelation when Danny took off his all-but-forgotten cog necklace.

Danny's coming torture of Zara is just so tantalizing of an idea. :D I wish I had more of it to read.

You know, Zara's character really reminded me of Ember even from the beginning... so maybe I was almost expecting Ember to turn to her side.

The little FOP reference was kind of amusing. xD (I'm not a big fan of it but I've heard of Norm, of course!)

The entire fic was so full of twists and turns, and was so vivid in its tone, that it completely captured my attention. Really, a quite amazing (yes, I'm using that word a lot) story. Thank you (over and over again!) for writing!