Reviews for A Handful of Copper Coins
SierralaineWalsh chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Hoho. This is funny. Hohoho.. :)
FireEdge chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Yeah, that was a fun read. ) Kent being angry is such a rare sight, that you can't help but love it when you DO see it. Anyway, I think it would've been pretty amusing if Kent had hit one of the drunk guys, but it would probably be a bad idea. XD Oh, and Sain was lovely as usual (you can't NOT love that guy, especially when he's drunk).
Trevor X chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Amusing. Although that might be an understatement...
Kitsilver chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
I quite like this, Lyn especially. She's cool and calm and wise, not caring what those oafs say about her because she knows it isn't true. Not many people can do that, and I can see that quality in Lyn. I like her response to the insults and the cute way she teases Kent in the end.

Pretty good, overall.
Absol Master chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
I'm doing my reviews in script form now. Enjoy the little show

Erk: No punctuation, grammatical or structural errors. Well done.

Canas: Great job in detailing everyone's tone of voice and emotions. Could do with more setting description, i.e. the surroundings. Was it dark? The place's smell?

Raven: Well...actually there's nothing bad about this story...there was a bit too much dialogue, though.

Lucius: Oh, don't mind Lord Raymond! This story was well written!

Raven: People these days really can't appreciate silence...

Marcus: Generally (Paladinally), I liked this story. Yes, I liked it very much.

Oswin: Generally (yes! I'm a General!), I agree with Marcus. Good title too.

Guy: Sacaeans rule!

Rath: ...
Edward Houshi chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I loved the way you tied the begining and end together, but the begining seemed a little rushed. Maybe I was reading too fast, but It seemed like you spent more time describing the character's emotions than the places they were in. That's a good thing, but not if it's all in a rush.
IceBlade28 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
Nice twist on the Kent/Lyndis! We never see this sort of angle, and it was nice for you to shed some light on it! I like Kent . . . showed emotions! GASP!

Lol sorry. Very nice. Hope to see more!
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Very nice fic, I liked it, good job.
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Aw!

I think this fic, out of all the ones I've read of yours, had everyone the most in-character. I've often seen Lyn portrayed as extremely tomboyish and strong-willed (heck, even I write her that way), but your Lyn in this story reminded me of the one in the game-wise, kind, and tolerant. Kent, of course was adorable...especially being so in-tune to his emotions, considering Kent isn't the type to feel much, usually. It was very Kent-esque to get all mad about those stupid guys in the bar-Kent injustice get yo' self up outta here, fool. And...guess what? You wrote a fic that wasn't angsty! YAY! Good job on it all!