Reviews for My Name A Conundrum
BlameNargles chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Love it! This is freaking crazy, but I love it! Plus, I hate it when people say it's Hermione Jane Granger, because I'm so sure that it's Jean. I just sit there going, "Jean! Jean, not Jane!". Could this be better? I mean, as well as mocking the Jean-Jane Mix-Up, it also gives a delightful insight into the subconscious of Rita Skeeter!
funkydelic sid chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Pardon my french, but what the fuck? This confused me so much. I can just imagine, what we now know is Rita Skeeter's deranged mind, some one walking in and saying 'Why is everybody making out?' I'm so confused.
alias093001 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I could completely see Rita Skeeter as a J.K.R. facade. I can't help but wonder though; was Rowling actually thinking clearly when she was creating Umbridge? If she was, there would be no need for this argument, or the name change.

Personally, I'm all in favor of Hermione Jean.
Zombie Reine chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Oh my, it was very psychological, makes sense that it was a dream because I was about to go insane wondering what was going on, lol! I really loved this story though and I'm glad that the big secret is over! H. Jean not Jane. (Wouldn't it be terrible to share a name with the frog? shudder!)
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I loved it. So funny :D

Keep Writing

PD
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Yeah, very... interesting, but I liked it.
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Hahaa... So funny...

-GG xx
Maru chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
this was the most funnything i've ever read! It was awesome, really! Great job D
Baeden chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
That was certainly entertaining.
Tierfal chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
...were there illicit substances involved here?
Mione of Ravenclaw II chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I loved it! I couldn't stop smiling the entire time I read it!
SilverDrama chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
What an interesting story Was Rita J.K.? I still liked it.

-SilverDrama
WinstonIsMyName chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Kniggits! This was hilarious all the way through! ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
I LOVE IT TML!
caraez chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
very.. interesting, and strange, yet funny.