Reviews for Le Monde Noir
Nu-Name chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
Good read.

I especially liked the narration.
K-cho chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Recuperating from a hard week at school by catching up w/ my fic reading/reviewing. :3

Lavi yaoi is something I've developed a taste for recently, so it was nice to read some LavixKanda angsty-fluffy goodness. Loved it overall, I liked the idea of Lavi and Kanda drinking together , it felt like a nice and natural way for them to connect a bit (before taking it to the next level...). Imho, some places felt a bit out of character (particularly Kanda), but I thought in general you did a good job of capturing the spirit of hopelessness felt by them both (particularly Lavi). Though I'll be the first to admit that both Kanda and Angsty!Lavi are hard characters to write...

Ta,

K-cho
Kuro49 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Did I seriously never read this? Your RK and I haven't read it before? Wow... I am so oblivious sometimes... bb

On with the review! That was amazing, you captured Rabi and Kanda's physical and emotional relationship so well, and they were in character through the whole thing! You can put a RK writer like myself to shame with these kinds of work XD Loved it, simply loved it~

Kuro
Sarahfreak chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Wow, so this was the first Kanda/Lavi you wrote for DGM...I absolutely loved it! It was so sad to read but at the same time it was nice to see the little bouts of ‘Laviness’ (aka Baka usagi mode) throughout to break it all up. The overall air and feel of this fic is gorgeous and I love how you wrote the interaction between Kanda and Lavi as well. Great writing and story...Loved it!
mirai17 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
This is an absolutely beautiful and wonderful story! I love the mildly dark and angsty mood you created and how my heart broke when Kanda said " Remember me. please, so I know someone will".."I won't be here long"...brilliant and it brought tears to my eyes. (Do you write poetry cuz at times some of it seemed like a poem)

U RULE!...U really deserve way more reviews. Write more like this plz kandaxlavi my OTP.
Morphine Dementia chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
This was wonderful. How the hell does it have only 3 reviews?

I absolutely loved your wording and the mood you created. It's incredibly angsty, yet not too sad; there's still space for hope.

Awesome job! *faves*
Nefariously chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Lala. I never knew you wrote Lavi/Kanda! This story is great. Uke Kanda? M...
lilla-bis chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Dear H and S,

once again thanks for the excellent fanfic. These sentences deserve a multi-coloured giant heart:

“Don’t forget this in the morning,” Lavi felt the small miracle smile fade. “Remember me, please, so I know someone will.” Lavi blinked as something shimmered in the night. “I won’t be here long.” A different kind of dark crept through the room, pressing hard on Lavi’s chest and constraining his throat.

They just about slew me (metaphorically speaking). Let me also enthuse about the remembering as you are part which was also a definitive winner.

I think you can safely write more Kanda/Lavi without *any* trace of a complex if you WANT to. You can pull it off beautifully!

Wonderful read. Thanks for trying this pairing!

Gotta go soon, though. Writing more tomorrow!