Reviews for Start of Love
Rinhail chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
I believe this is the first yaoi fic for this series I've seen. I'm surprised there aren't more yaoi fics for HC. *shrugs*

Anyway, great writing and story. :)
herongale chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Although this is too short, it's also sweet. I've always wanted to read about Takemoto and Morita's complicated feelings for each other. They totally are in state of bromance!
Schwarzesloch chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
awn !

i know this is meant to be an angst, but plz forgive me, i find this so cute!

I never found a yaoi Honey and Clover fanfic indeed, and since the very first time i saw the anime i thought those two would get on very well. TOO MUCH WELL.

But then I searched in the internet about it and didn't find anything abou them...so yeah, this is the first fanfiction (and fanart) I ever saw of the both of them! (the guys, I mean). Could please make another chapter with Morita or Hagu's feelings? I think it would be awesome, and would definetly fill something in this one. Like...I would like to know who Morita-san loves ! *great puppy asking eyes*

Do I have to say that i love it ? I do? Then let's do it! I SO FUCKIN LOVE THIS FANFIC! *done, now dances around the study and makes a bloody victory dance*

PS: As English is not my first language, I would like to ask you if I can translate this into Portuguese (yep, it's my first language). It's just I find it so amusing that I think everyone else should read it, even if it is in other language. If you allow me, I'll put all the credits and you can check it when it's posted on the site. It might take a bit, but I bet I can do it in 2 or 3 days (yep I'm slow xD).

Anyway (hooho, this is getting SSO big, so better end up now) I love it and I hope you write another chapter, ok? (:

Kisses!, sayonara. shaka moon-chan.
Avadhani chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I loved it, I feel like this ficlet is such a natural expression of the Morita/Hagu/Takemoto OT3. They are all so vulnerably intertwined with one another, especially Takemoto.
selena23loveless chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Very beautiful and fluffy! But so sad... :(
AstroKender chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Loved this. Takamoto/Morita/Hagu is my Honey and Clover OT3. Thanks for writing this! :)
the-beginning-of-the-end chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
aw that was really cute.

i liked the bit "it was as if he slipped through and took a piece of my heart without notice" that was a nice piece of imagery.

all up, good job