Reviews for Whose Idea Was This Anyways?
DarkDemonGirl1985 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
I lost it when Prime came into the picture. Dear god that mech. Great one shot!
PaDiYaFLAME chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
*snicker* Of course the biggest one there is the one that's able to hide and snipe everyone.
CatGirlFireflare chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY!
sant04 chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Somehow I really do believe that the real Ironhide and Optimus would really enjoy a paintball match. Great story!
ElementalFallenStar chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
HAHAAHHAHAHAHHAA LOVE IT!
Who-wants-to-know chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This was funny!

I love it!

Totally see Ironhide and Optimus ruling "PaintWars"

Done perfectly, IMHO.

Hey, Paintballs are 'safer' than other materials needed to 'train' and 'practice' both aim and stealth-or dodging and anticipation.

Yep. Ironhide would modify his gun-no one said he couldn't. That, and the 'colors' for different mechs, allowing the 'dead' and hit ones to know who tagged them. That was a nice touch-made it more realistic as well.

A cute oneshot, but we do need excellent works, no matter the length.

Thanks for sharing this tidbit/daydream with us.
EmInArEvOl chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
hahaha! I can't stop laughing damn it! I'm in the F cking school library and i can't laugh outloud that my insides hurts just by trying to stiffle my laughs! Oh god have mercy on those poor souls that have never read this cause HELL this is funny! ahahaha!
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
huh very amusing and would deffo like to see this! Ironhide with neion pink is perfect and optimus had to have white, no question! Thanks :)
Joyfull Scroll chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
*laughs hard*

Oh this was CLASSIC! I loved this one! you should do another chapter similar to it in Humanity for dummies: Autobot/Decepticon addition!
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
*snickerz* that was HILARIOUS! hahaha poor Sunny he got colorified hahaha da Twins rule and i canot get that picture of Prime outta my head *laughs* it was so priceless hahaha XD
Pruhana chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
AHAHAH! "can't-stop!"
Lynxie chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
This got an insta fav from me, I cackled like the sadistic witch I am...

You really need to do a follow up where the President/ a Senator, or Simmons (preferably Simmons) arrives in the middle of a paintball match, and a shot misses it's target and hits him instead. (or Ironhide taking it as a chance for a lil' payback via a neon pink paintball of doom)

Just picture Simmons doing an unscheduled visit to yell at the twins for getting too many speeding tickets and winding up flat on his face, his back covered in pink, and Prime having to stop and keep a straight face, while everyone from the mission city incident are 'killing' themselves laughing...
Lavenderpaw chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
priceless. -_
MapleFlavored chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Bwahahaha... This was the best! Optimus rules! Pink for Ironhide!

I have so much love for this fic... Any chance of more?
Not always a Bookworm chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
lol Love it! It's funny that Optimus would get caught up in a paintball war, but, unbelievably, I can see it happening! Nice job.