Reviews for Four Clans, One Loyalty
Kim Ng Ng chapter 3 . 3/18
I wrote a book based on Warriors, and now you're saying the main characters names' just happens to be Bramblepelt and Squirrelfur, just like your Wind Clan!
caryssa.mccombs.5 chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
This story is relly good kepp working on it
Wolf Warrior chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
You should have let the smalliest kit (wich I have dubbed Littlekit) live, and they couldm have been reancarnaations of Thunderstar, Riverstar, Windstar and Shadowstar (the first four leaders of the clans.
Forest Of Secrets chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I think this was an amazing first chapter! I think it would have been better if you had a prologue at the beginning like it could be Windfur's dream but longer maybe and then you woulnt have to show it in the chapter. Sorry if you find that mean.
Hollyleaf rules chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
good but horrid grammar!
Hollyleaf rules chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
amazing i loved it
GoldenRinglets chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
You know this was the first fanfiction I ever read? Well, you probably didn't know that, but now you do. I'm glad it was, because it has a great plot and is well-written. Kudos to you for writing such a great story.

~Goldie
dnsadhak chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Awesome
Mintheart chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
amzing. i love your brillance in writing this. I could expect this from the Hunters themselves. very orignal. want to keep on readinf
harmonyforever12 chapter 2 . 11/2/2010
Great story! I love it! I laughed SO hard when Windfur was going into ShadowClan camp, and someone said "Pretty she-cat!". It was SO funny! Well, anyway, GREAT story, definitely going to favorite it. BYE!
1BLUETIGER1 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
so sad but cool
Featherstorm7 chapter 10 . 3/28/2010
great story
dawnleaf chapter 4 . 3/2/2010
i like it! the only thing i would change is at the bottom snowpaw says this" what did ravenpelt hold it down for yo to kill" but is leafpaws mentor stormheart.

also i think stormheart should ease up a little on leafpaw.
dawnleaf chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
this is good but it says that snowKIT was ready to defend her sister but she is snowPAW. other wise you a very good writer and irespect that!
dawnleaf chapter 2 . 3/2/2010
this was a awesome chapter! It was sad at some points but i loved it. you should keep writing!