Reviews for Butterfly Home
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
So adorable! That's the way her return SHOULD have went. Come back just for Grissom, not a funeral...hopefully they'll end up together, if TPTB are feeling kind.
vballxox chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
AW

omg that was so good:)
KimCSI chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Aww that was really sweet :)
WalkerTRngr chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I didn't just like it... I LOVED IT! :)
CSIvHP11 chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
tis sweet, very sweet, I like it
NoDakGrl chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
What a sweet story! I really liked it.
CSIgsrFANOH chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
That was very sweet. I would LOVE to see that happen on tv.
Moo Marie chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Nice. Very nice.
gsrbritfan chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
i loved how you wrote this story, very well done!
The Queen of Sin chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
SQUE! I hope we get this when she returns...because she WILL come back!
CrazyMultiShipper chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
That was so sweet. I love it. And the ending, there's no words for it. So sweet :)
bears434 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
i absolutely adore your stories! *sigh...
cheekycrumpet chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Oh, this was just lovely. I just got back home from my brothers wedding in Tennessee, and after having a TERRIBLE flying experience, this was perfect! Great work as always!
Chelles chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Aw, this was so sweet! What a lovely way to have Sara come home.

I love that she went straight for work to find Grissom, rather than looking for him at home. Yeah, that's our workaholic! And, I love the reactions that everyone had to her returning to the lab. Judy's double take was awesome. Nick was a great choice for the first "teammate" for her to run into. I've always been a fan of their friendship.

I love the way Grissom first saw her - it was very reminiscent of the first time she saw him when he came back from his sabbatical. Great twist on an old favorite! ;-)

You've told a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
22114 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I have no words... Well, maybe I do, but none of them will be able to really explain how much I loved this. It was perfect... I want her back!