Reviews for Every Other Life
hcl chapter 24 . 2/18
Make another one please!
Fan guy chapter 24 . 1/17
Hey I just wanted to ask if you were going to do any more with this story and if not could I continue it
Nicholas Andrews chapter 24 . 5/8/2013
make a sequeal happy reviewers more reviews.
Azalea's Wind chapter 24 . 3/31/2012
I really liked this story! i was wondering what the kids superhero names are, since you talked about them but i could never actually find where the names were. Just curious! Maybe you could put them in an author's note or something!
Clove15 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Oh what is it that's makeing Kori so upset.
ForestGuardian311 chapter 24 . 11/28/2010
Wow...Incredible story. Most authors can't pull of the "next generation" stuff, but I must say that you did a very good job. I was roped in from the start. The fact that the Titans disbanded made me a little sad, but I can understand why. You characterized their children very well. I liked their names and the superpowers were distributed well, though I would have liked to see Kaden get shape-shifting abilities...Maybe Raven should have another child ;) May I suggest going back and editing though? I've found a couple of errors throughout the story (the most common one being "Rogue" instead of "Rouge") and the story would be much better if you went back and fixed some mistakes.

Overall, great story!
RantoJax chapter 24 . 8/16/2010
Great fic dudes, you should do a sequal or something.

~wolfenstien
chessvain chapter 23 . 8/2/2010
excellent so glad that this hasn't been abondoned i had almost givin up hope of finding out what was going to happen next. great chapter having val be the daughter of rogue (spelling?)was a nice touch and i liked how she has givin up on vengeance all in all a very good chapter i loved it.
Copper Anise chapter 5 . 11/25/2009
This is such an amazing story! I've read others with the same general storyline before, but stopped reading them- yours, on the other hand, I've become obsessed with! It's so good! I'm having so much trouble making myself read slower so that I don't finish up all the chapters I still have to read too soon. Please continue to update and I can't wait to read the rest!
Somewhere In Time chapter 22 . 11/22/2009
GAHH I can't believe you finally, finally updated! I could sing!

Anyway, I LOVED this chapter, both because it came after a long wait, and because it was well written. There are some typos - it should say "both" not "bit" where Dick & Gar throw up.

I guess the f-word would be more...fitting (or you could use merde, it's a French cuss word that is the equivalent of sh**) but well, the language must be kept within boundaries, I guess. :)
chessvain chapter 22 . 11/15/2009
i tried to review this earlier but the system seemed to be broken. any ways this was pretty good and it sets stuff up for the next chapter pretty well. it felt kind of short but that could just be becuase not much action happened in it. i liked beastboy's reaction to snapping out of the mind control but bi thought every one else's was some what lackluster. still i liked it over all
Mr Joey Bon chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
Oh snap, i actually liked this story! I normally despise OC stories to the bottom of my heart... but this, this was magnificent!
chessvain chapter 21 . 10/28/2009
wow going into this story i'd have never thought that bb and rae's child would be the most well adjusted of the bunch. awesome story your oc's come off very reallistic and beleivable. i might quible alittle with them being able to hold their owen against their parents when two of them haven't hardly even trained. but i guess life and death is a heck of alot of encouragement to push your powers to the max while being drugged isn't. still i liked how you had raven having kaden at her mercy two different times it showed that ravens kick ass and allowed for some touching moments between mother and son. always though raven would make the best mother and makes the best person out of all the teen titans tv show or other wise.
Somewhere In Time chapter 21 . 9/9/2009
XD OMG I missed you so much! You and your fic, and I can't understand for the life of me why I missed this update. Huh. I mean, I've been checking this all the time...except in August...oh, that explains it. ; ANYWAY.

Oh, I wish I could just hug Alex, he tries so hard to be all cool and strong on the outside even when he's not really tough all the way through. "For what?" part...I'd expect Alex to start beating up his dad right then (kind of like a tantrum), yelling "I hate you" or something like that. And break down. That's probably what I'd do if I was in such a situation. I'm just glad the Titans are back! Except Beastboy that is. But he'll come through. I loved the way it happened - Mad Mod...! Hehe, epiphany moment! I've had too much literature classes...D: My literature teacher loves James Joyce and "paralysis" and "epiphany"...

So. Don't leave me hanging for so long please!
TAUT13 chapter 21 . 8/9/2009
OMG! I can't wait for the next chapter. That joke sounded like something Beast Boy waould try to tell Raven and the others.