Reviews for Death Becomes Him
Rosajean chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I feel like I'm missing something. What is it about the initials A.S.P. that makes Snape think Harry would be mocking him?
Palina98765 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Freaking awesome!
blue-peridot chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
fantastic!
apisa chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
BNW? *Gigglesnort*

Ah, Rose, this is a really good story. It has much humour, yet it gives one much to think about.

Poor Snape, he can't shake off his personality that easily, even in afterlife. At least there's hoping that he will soon be able to solve the virginity issue LOL
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Even now Albus is so certain he knows everything, and that Snape is too pathetic for words. I think Snape would be far better off without Dumbledore to ruin his life (you'll notice Dumbledore didn't even offer Snape the half-apology he gave Harry Potter).

I hope he finds a warmer, happier eternity without anyone to remind him how inferior he is.
crazyanaylst chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Oh my God I love it. More soon please. This has such a wonderful and different twist. Too cool!
whitehound chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I like the idea of the Einstein book, and it's the sort of thing Einstein very well might do. But Severus would have to be blind to think that his life had left no ripple, since it was his inadvertent betrayal of Lily, and then his persuading Voldemort to offer her the chance to live, which set up the conditions for the blood-protection which led to Harry's ultimate victory. Without Severus, Tom would simply have swept to power in the early 80s, and stayed there. The long-term fate of wizarding Britain, and perhaps the whole world, depended on Severus's actions.

I suppose Harry and Ginny couldn't call their son Severus Albus - that would have condemned him to go through school with the initials SAP.

It's a bad idea to have a major error right at the start of a story, btw, because it puts people off from reading further. You've got "Those were just a few of the tenants that he had lived by" in the second paragraph. A tenant is somebody who rents a building (or part of one) or a farm. You mean "tenets", also sometimes spelled "tenents" - you probably put "tenents" and then your spellchecker changed it.
TheTinyestOne chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I like this, its funny yet still very Severus. Well written,and v ery moving i think. I like the bit about Albert Einstein
Geeky Blue Strawberry chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Hahaha, that was adorable! I loved your vision of the afterlife, as well as the mix of light and dark tones. Well done. ]