Reviews for Kamikaze
Starcalista chapter 1 . 6/21
Absolutely wonderful
Amily-chan chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
This is beautiful! I love this ship and my heart broke when Kagura died, but this made me really happy. :)
MuffinOnTop chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Genius! ;)

T. Alana M chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
hi there;

sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com

sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
i cried. i actually cried. now, that is not my usual reaction to fanfics, or stories in general- i am not your stereotypical woman when it comes to tears :)

i just want you to know, you made my day. i rewatched the episode of the anime where she dies today, and i was heartbroken. minutes later i found your story here, and i am glad i looked for it- job well done!
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Incredible fiction! Stunning character portrayal! Kagura was so...beautiful here:-D & Rin's words at the end threw me completely off guard & I tumbled on the floor with laughter:-D great fic:-D nicely written:-D
ForeverDayDreaming chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
! this is sooooo cute! and i love how you made it so it makes sense and gave thought to how she could come back and not just simply brought her back. Dwahhhhhhhhhhh! cuteness!
WanderingChild96 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Wow! That was really well thought out! I wondered too why Tenseiga couldn't save Kagura... I love it- Kagura and Sesshomaru is one of my favorite ships:) Thanks for writing this!
BrittBailey chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I smile upon this story. :) I loved it. Very intricate thinking about Kagura's true form. I give you kudos.
Teddy Sun chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
OMG this explains the manga better than the manga itself. You my dear are a true genius. Well done!
Vicious-Fluffy-Bunny-Llama chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Your story makes me feel all happy!
Kiroku Ookami chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Cute...but I challenge you to write a follow up...preferrably a rather lemony one...

Do you do lemons?

JollyVenturer chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
lovely. every oneshot of yours i read i wish there was more xD
dreeming chapter 1 . 1/10/2009