Reviews for Kamikaze
FlameTwirler chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Wow, reading this just a bit belated, but I love the fact that you really did manage to do a canon-compliant (up to a chronological point) that involved Kagura being up and out and about and alive! So great.
Silent Scribe chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
A sweet "must-fave" for all us SesshxKagu fans. XD
Herp chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Beautiful. *sniff* This is how the manga should have ended, with Kagura returning to take her rightful place next to Sesshoumaru. That would be a true happy ending.
Mage Delbene chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Really, really loved this one shot! You solve beautifully Kagura's return with amazing originality. Liked your idea a lot. I've lurking through your stories a lot since KK -Knittingknots- added then to her C2 community. Then realized that I've fav'd some of your Inuyasha's art at DA. So, now I'm watching you there too. On alert and fav'ed you here. Think I've got you corner so any update of your will be notified!:D Yep, and now the review. All in all, good job sweetie. Keep going, really enjoyed a lot your stories -and art. Thanks for sharing! :D
Demon Danny chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
It is such a shame that you dont write more kagura and sesshoumaru fics, cus you are simply brilliant
Tsavorite Garnet chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
This one-shot made me so happy. I hope this happens in the manga, because I want Kagura back! Her death was devasting, being that I was so sure that Sesshomaru was able to save her. We know how that turned out.

This was great. Well written and made sense. thumbs up!
ChosenMibhar chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
I loved this. You wouldn't mind if I made a story from your idea? I will make sure to give you credit for the idea if I write the story. It's actually a brillant idea-it's a logical reason why Tenseiga couldn't restore Kagura.

I got made with Rumiko Takahashi at first for killing off Kagura so easily but hey it's her story and she can do whatever she want.
mediouzangushatia999 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
luv this fanfic
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Oh god, I love this. I love this so much.

THIS should be the explanation to her "death" in 374. Hell, why would Tenseiga not be able to save her if she was dying? It's what its designed to do. I'm still very sad about her death and so happy that Sesshoumaru tried to save her, but I think I definitely love your version more.

Kagura's alive! And she kissed Sesshou in front of everyone! :D
Shining Peridot Moon chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
O.O

Hahahahaha!

Got his first kiss infront of his brother... InuYasha's never going to let him live that one down!

That was AWESOME!
KJ chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I appreciate your dedication to cannon. Question...where does one go to buy the Manga in English?
manga chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
This would be absolutely amazing. I hope you're right!
okioki chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Aww...that was too cute for words...
Shlane chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
I have one thing to say: WE WISH!

Love it, a well written story and not a bad way to bring her back either
Lady Arabella Malfoy chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Super idea about Kagura's true youkai form! I actually waited for some more SesshyKagura talking, but common! This fic is brilliant as it is, maybe a bit more?
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »