Reviews for we just had to take our clothes off!
chavamirjam chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
Hi!

Story's 3 years old and you probably don't come here anymore or often, but I'll always review if I got something to say.

Well, the story was nice and sexy, Jasper a little thick (haha) and getting nasty in a store is probably A's ultimate fantasy.

But I gotta say, you should have gotten a beta or at least paid a little more attention yourself with things as spelling, capitalization and punctuation.

I'm not over-obsessed with such things, but your story was hard to read. Dirty me kept on for the lemon, though :)

Don't take offence!

xx
diehardtwilightfan23 chapter 4 . 7/27/2009
Lol I absolutely loved this story-very good
Dot Dot Dot Dot chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
What-Is-A-Lemon?
Edwardismybabysdaddy chapter 3 . 3/7/2008
Why does every one call jasper "jazzy" and "jazz"? AH HIS PERSONALITY DOES NOT REFLECT THOSE NICKNAMES!
Xo.Simply.Jasmine.oX chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
ha ha friskyy eh? I hate it when ppl don't review too so that's y I am reviewing:]
m r s . a u t h o r chapter 2 . 1/21/2008
I'm glad you reminded me to review. I didn't even think of doing that to the last entry. Anywho, I like where this is going. It's exciting and romantic at the same time. It's nice to know someone believes it's not a crime to be hopelessly attracted to someone you love. Don't you think? Anyway, I like the "Love, Lace, and Something Else" idea. Is there really a store out there like that? There should be. If not, you need to open one. I'd so go there. Anyway, sweating for the next chap!
FairyVampire chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
great chapter. that is such an alice thing, i could totally see her doing that.
My-Bella chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
LOL! Cute.
SuNgLaSsEs-ChI'c chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
Alright it took me a while to finish reading this chapter cuz i had to do homework...but now im so glad i waited till after homework, i dont think i wouldve been able to concentrate! Great chapter!
sounds of music chapter 3 . 1/13/2008
WOW! This story is amazing! I hope you're planning on writing more! Please post again soon!
Becca Swan chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
OMG! Please update! I'm dyeing...
SuNgLaSsEs-ChI'c chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
Oh someones bout to get frisky in a dressing room! Nice start please update soon!