Reviews for Luck Runs Out
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Kripke was worried about people only watching the show because Sam ( Jared Padalecki ) and Dean ( Jensen Ackles ) are hot, le' gasp , * sarcastically* nooo who'd a thunk that they're hot * not sarcastic anymore* actually that has been a rather distracting factor in re-wathin some of he "soulless Sam" episodes oh and season 1 or 2 with the him in just a towel dang! I kinda got a wee bit distracted staring at him shirtless and dang those pants sitting where they did didn't help the matter any... but , he's happily married and has a kid and is too old for me anyway sooo it doesn't really matter. Back to the story , there were a few minor spelling errors that I being slightly OCD feel the nee to point out "onscenities " should be obscenities

"wepaons " should be weapons

It should be " stole my money" instead of " stole me money"

"Even though being shot and beaten up made you obviously fine" it could be re-written as " As if beig shot and beaten made you obviously fine" meant sarcastically or realistically " Even though being shot and beaten made you obviously not fine"

"mountain's" should be mountains with no apostrophe

"headbaord " should be headboard

""You doing any more stunt trips catching bullets anytime soon then?" Dean smiled wholeheartedly, Sam was gonna be ok." the " stink trips " bit should be " stunt tricks"

"nealry" should be nearly

When Sam is talking about his luck crapping out on him you had it as "swna dive " it should be spelled swan dive. That's all , other than that I was just going to say poor Sammy, I was right with Dean on wishing he'd have just passed out at the beginning so he didn't have to be awake for that
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Great story. The the why they interacted and Sam smart mouth
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
This is great writing. Loved all the interaction and bad-mouthed Sammy.
LittleLonnie chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I was like "Oh. Cool story" *Checks who wrote it* "Oh! It's you!" LOL.

"Dammit Sam, your like an onion with all these god damn layers...you cold?"

It might be because I'm all hype right now, but that totally made me giggle like a moron.

Anyway I loved it! Limp!Sam is always love! XD
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
"You ready kiddo?"

"No...but your gonna' do it anyway...so" Sam waved a hand and rested his head back on the bed, his breath still hitched and his face got paler.

_-

So brotherly! I love that exchange above!

Thank you so much for feeding my need. The MS that we all needed to see...you gave to us!

You wrote:: 'soft gooey tissue' - yikes...yuck...so real!

And you wrote: 'Charm?...you have no charm, you lure the women in then drink the bar..." Sam smiled, his tone friendly and if a little tipsy'

Dean can lure me any ol time! Tee-hee!

Adore this! Especially liked the whole Sammy trusting Dean part! Nice!

Thank you for the good times tonight!

Karen

Who again wishes there were like twenty of her so she could just read and read and read. Time is public enemy number uno!
Soncnica chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Your hurt Sam is just...eatable. :)

""Dammit Sam, your like an onion with all these god damn layers...you cold?""

hahahahhaahha, yeah couldn't agree more :)

"But to Dean's amazement Sam just grabbed him closer by Dean's shirt and voiced with as much noise and confidence as he could. "Get this fucking bullet out of me!" And collapsed back into his bed, eyes scrunched shut and breathing shallow."

this made me laugh, it's like Sam is giving birth...

""Jesus...I don't wanna be with you when your giving birth""

hahahaha, hahahhah my thoughts exactly :) LOL

okay now I could go on and on quoting parts I loved, but I would run out of space here :)

"Sadistic physco bitch is always better huh?"

no, it's not better, but she was a sadistic, physco bitch :)

I loved Dean and how he pinned Sam to the bed...it must have broken his heart..

great job sweetie,

S.
Just A Tad Bit Fanatic chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Ha ha ow! that's gotta hurt
BlueEyedDemonLiz chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Oh awesome tag hun. I just watched the episode again today so just HAD to read this - it filled in the much needed limp Sam perfectly. Well done, such a great job.

I'm off on my hols this Saturday, we're staying in Cromer in a holiday cottage. Should be cool though I will bloody miss keeping in touch with you of course and reading SN fic, especially if it's as good as this.

Huge hugs, Liz x
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Great coda!
PaulaXan chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Bravo! Bravo! That's how it should have happened! :)

PaulaXan
Oximore chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
No, I don't like Bela AT ALL! She is a bitch, and not a cool one! (and the whole Dean/Bela stuff freaks me out!). But I LOVE Ruby! She ROCK! :)

Cool fic anyway, I love it!
Ciya chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Screaming, swearing Sammy - yum! Poor Sam, poor Dean...Bella isn't going to live long after they get ahold of her. Great story.
sikeminatural chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I read this today in my english class and it was AMAZING! It was very good! I loved the way you described everything! It was just perfect! You're writing style is awesome! :D
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
yay i was so glad to read a new story from you. don't feel too bad about dissaperaing for a bit, I have some serious writing to make up for too. this was another great story, i love that you got some bela in there. any hopes for a sequel? I'd love to see like dean flip out on her for shooting his brother...great fic, and that was really funny about the song, i had to check it out just on pure principle lol. btw, have you signed the petition yet to get a season 4? and i gotta agree with you that the show definitly goes beyond the attractiveness of Sam and Dean.
cavetrollgrl chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Great piece of Winchester angst. Hard to say who the gunshot was harder on. Sam's threats to Dean hilarious considering the situation.