Reviews for Gnomes Need Love To
I-am-LMR chapter 10 . 1/20/2008
Yay! Carl has a girlfriend! And the humans got their good lovin' too! Again, so terrifically in-character, I am at a loss for words. Carl's remark about breasts, Nick's finishing off their tender moment with a game of beat up the Gnome, Kate's reaction to the two. Wonderful. And RED AMMO! You make kitty happy!

Would it be too presumptuous of me to ask... make that *beg* for a sequel?
I-am-LMR chapter 9 . 1/20/2008
You have a terrible habit of making characters interrupt romantic moments between our adorable couple! How evil of you. I would like to cause Zoe some serious bodily harm right now. But Zoey or not, thank you.
I-am-LMR chapter 8 . 1/20/2008
The plot thickens and the chapter lengthens! I'm loving this! In case you haven't gotten the alerts, I've put this on favorite stories, story alert and you on favorite authors and author alert. Thank you for this gem!
I-am-LMR chapter 7 . 1/20/2008
That evil woman! How dare she lie to Carl like that! I don't doubt Nick for one second: He loves that little Klepto! And I can't wait to find out what attacked Kate!
I-am-LMR chapter 6 . 1/20/2008
Oh, poor Carl! I've always loved that little gnome and I love the way you've portrayed him as such a sympathetic character. Must end suspense. Must read next chapter!
I-am-LMR chapter 5 . 1/20/2008
You are indeed the master of the cliffhanger! I love the line "And being his friend was easy. But being just his friend was so damn hard." That sums up everything about Kate and Nick in two beautiful sentences. And oh, how I missed that wink!
I-am-LMR chapter 4 . 1/20/2008
Oh, no! It couldn't be! Ooh, you're killing me here!
I-am-LMR chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
Blushing the color green. Like that. So short I would hurt you if I couldn't jump right to the next chappie!
I-am-LMR chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
Boy am I glad I saved this one up, because if I had to wait on that suspenseful note, I would not be a happy kitty! I love Carl's remark about it not being the thought that counts. Very in-character, as well as Kate's remark about household cleaning products. I can't believe how much this reads like an episode of the show! Evan Katz would be proud to call this his (but he can't have it so there!).
I-am-LMR chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Ooh, drama! I never did like Zoe (obviously). And the link in this story sounds so intriguing. I can't wait to find out more. I don't know how you remember the characters so well: Nick with his off-color jokes and Kate with her easy responses, and of course, Jonathan with his... Jonathanness. And they don't know how to kill the thing (the link, not Jonathan). I suggest Red Ammo!
Miranda chapter 10 . 1/16/2008
ah ha ha

carls getting lucky tonight!

loved the story

and im glad you let carl get his revenge by blasting this link into a zillion peices

aside from dragon slaying he can kill giants too

poor carl getting his butt kicked by nick even with a broken hart

could you rite another fic soon please?
Miranda chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
id like to leave a great review

this fiction deserves it

but im off in a hurry to read the next chapter
angelicyokai chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
Whoohoo, finally a Kate/Nick moment! Only to be spoiled by the wicked witch of Chicago. The tragedy! I love Carl though, even though he's currently being jerkish. Great chapters.
yulissa chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
your fic is great and i really like,continous please!;)
Miranda chapter 7 . 1/15/2008
you left off there?

really good story so far

hope you finish soon

ill be waiting for the final chapters

thanks for a great story rassy!