Reviews for A Watercolor Study in Pastels
HugATru chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Aww! So sweet! I do wish Teddy got a painting of Remus and Dora for himself. To just chat with, you know?

Maybe I should write that myself P Anyway, I do love this story very much. Great job!
the-purple-black chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Aw! So cute! I love it!
SweetDeamon chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I think this is brilliant! )
shiftyless chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Damn awesome.
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
kool
Fmh chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
What a lovely piece and you have got Remus to a T thank you
HattersGirlAlice chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
*sniffle* I didn't even get all the way through without starting to sob! Oh man this was such a great story! *favs*
Siriusly Loopy chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
Wow. Very insightful. The title's nice too. Your name is very cute. DontAvadaSnuffles? I agree. Sirius shouldn't have died. I'm glad you mentioned him at least once. Do you think Sirius is in the Hall of Heroes? He'd better be. I'd be angry if he wasn't.
Obsessioner chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Wow, I love it! Please update son!
xLyss chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Aw, great story! I love how you capture the Teddy's emotions, Remus' emotions, and a bit of everybody else's emotions-while still staying in Teddy's character.

Keep up the great writing! (:
Angelstreasure chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
That was amazing. I seriously cried when i read this oneshot. I loved the way you captured the moment, as well as the twist in the ending. Wrte on.
Jess.91 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
nice. i like teddy's conclusion of his father. it fits. i tend to think that, growing up as a part of Harry and ginny's life, he'd know Victoire, but thats not the point of this so ill let that go.

was sweet and is going on my favourites.
TheTinyestOne chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
I love it, It is very sad and moving.