Reviews for Vehicle
sarista wow chapter 1 . 3/26
This was a fascinating take on the Bulma Vegeta relationship, a relationship I'm often not that fond of but I feel this was simply executed so well I can't help but like it. One of the early signs this was a good fic was a respectful treatment of Yamcha from Bulma, too many ship fics just lay terrible things at his feet. But also going into depth on why their relationship didn't work, why and what Bulma wanted form a relationship and how she thought about them was really interesting and cool.

I loved her insights on the situation and on Vegeta as well such as his omission in killing her and the general snark that was simply awesome. Plus tackling/avoiding the genocidal monster thing was handled well because it seems to be how most handled the problem, ignore it because they can't change the past. Great reactions to Trunks dying as well, simply brilliant, overall a very enjoyable fic.
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
I love your idea that Bulma didn't want to ever marry because she saw it as a signal of submissiveness, that makes so much sense! It's such a great character interpretation, I'm almost embarrassed I never thought of it myself before now. Kudos to you for addressing Yamcha's desires for marriage and Bulma's feelings about it. Also, your reasoning for Bulma getting together with Vegeta is also perfectly legitimate.

I also loved how you interpreted Vegeta's feelings regarding resurrecting people with the dragonballs.

As always, this was lovely.
nancy103 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Great one shot! You put a lot of thought into how Mirai Trunks' death affected Vegeta.
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
...Aww! Oh, this is amazing, period.

This whole beautiful thing describes how it all started and why it did at all, for the both of them. Absolutely amazing! Hmm, I thought Bulma wanted to have a boyfriend so that she could get married, hence the first misadventures with Goku and the Dragon Balls? Oh, well... This makes her more like Vegeta now, so why complain? If that was what brought them together and closer in the first place, why should I even say anything? It's BV forever for me! :) Though I'm glad that both of them now see and realize that what they had in mind is not really the very definition of a "love of a lifetime". Deluxe Package Deal? Haha! Nice one there, Bulma! "one last hurrah" by Goku's old enemies? Hehehehe! His alone to kill, hmm? Well, well, you really love and know your husband, huh, Bulma? Haha! Un-cross, re-cross... Hahaha! Vegeta's so cute and funny... Hm, though there are a lot of 'on the other nand's here, tey only proves that it's true. Though they were used mostly for training, Vegeta did spend quite a great deal of time with Future Trunks; which, I do believe, helped the younger boy a lot. "They had the power, not her." Wow, Vegeta had made Bulma braver towards the enemies! Awesome! And then, Vegeta bounced the Trunks thing back to her! Haha! About the motivations for doing and wanting something? Wow, clever man. Then, she had the upper hand again with the whole Goku thing. Haha! Clever woman, perfect for the equally clever man, ne?

"Past failures were nothing more than a vehicle that created future victories." Love that one.

Awesome, fantastic, marvelous job! Love this piece!
NinjaWhisper chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Nicely done. A nice indepth piece about Vegeta's feelings.
meganechan720 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Beautifully written. I've never thought about what reaction Bulma might have had to Future Trunks' death.
Silver Lady7 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I think that the beginning - the part until Bulma found Vegeta in the bedroom and they started talking - was a little too long. Yet, I like the realistic, non-romantic way you portrait her, and the way she and Vegeta understand each other. I, too, belong to the "school" that believes that Bulma never was much of marrying stuff, and I believe that there was much more than just infidelity to worn out her relationship with Yamcha.

I loved What Comes After Hope, and Id like to see more DBZ stuff from you.
Piccolo is green chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Amazing story, you are a very talented writer!
illegiblewriter chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
The best B/V fic I've read in a VERY long time. In character, in-depth, great writing and a solid psychological story. Excellent job!

illegiblewriter
Hieiko chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
"There was no way he would have returned while, somewhere out there, people were still trying to kill each other."

That's perfectly Vegeta. Actually, all of it is perfectly Vegeta and Bulma. Beautiful work.
pitkat chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Very nicely written. The ending seems a bit short, and I think Vegeta's reaction a bit strong, but overall, I really enjoyed the logic behind Bulma's perspective. The conversation was also quite good. Please keep writing. :)