Reviews for Killing in the Name
Guest chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
Wow. Not going to lie I was hoping boy cena and Jeff were working together
hardygirl87 chapter 8 . 1/26/2010
Wow i wasn't expecting John to be the killer lol i love the story it was awesome
UnbelievinglyRandom chapter 8 . 5/27/2009
i loved this fic. i though maria and jeff would be the last ones left for sure...
Triplehlover chapter 8 . 2/11/2009
That was great! I'm a John Cena fan but it was still cool. Hope you do another one!
DeathCalledForWrestling chapter 8 . 7/8/2008
Whoa, I honestly didnt see that one coming. I thought it was Randy Orton or someone else, but not John. Harsh but it's a good story.
Cross-Eyed.Under.Your.Drug chapter 8 . 3/21/2008
wow, awesome chapter! I love John and Torrie but in this story, John was like seriously messed up in the head and it seemed really funny! Man, can't believe Kane died. lol I didn't really know who the killer was at first but then when it came to the last four I knew who it was and it was obviously John. That was an awesome story and I am so mad I only found it now. Great job!
TheRealRenee chapter 8 . 3/5/2008
This story is seriously disturbing... I'm SO pissed you killed Edge off at all, let alone the way you did! Ugh!
robert lowe chapter 8 . 2/25/2008
that was a great story next time make the killer snitsky and let the other people team up and kill him
warri0r chapter 8 . 2/24/2008
I loved it, and I didn't even guess that it was Cena!
moonsaultsandmischief chapter 8 . 2/24/2008
pleze do a sequel. and thnx for not killing jeff. and now i bow down to u.
giftiebee chapter 8 . 2/24/2008
Yeah yeah yeah.

The world hates John. John kills a bunch of people. John kills himself.

Becky is happy ;)
MVP is My Drug of Choice chapter 8 . 2/24/2008
Yay it was Cena! woot! haha i hate Cena.
jojocheer28 chapter 8 . 2/24/2008
YAY! I knew John was it! HA! I liked that Jeff and Torrie were the last ones. Good Story.

I just have one question. I thought there was two killers? Am i wrong? If it is two who was the other one?
Fozzy-Floozy chapter 8 . 2/24/2008
It was a good story.. the ending was okay.. i would've loved the whole idea of jeff and john being accomplices and killing torrie and walking away scotch free looking for their next victims.. lol.. but it was an okay ending...
Queen Islanzadi chapter 8 . 2/24/2008
Aw...It's over. But I am looking forward to the sequel. You're welcome for all the reviews, I felt that this actually deserved reviews (like most of your other stuff I read). I'll be waiting for the next one!