Reviews for Life
phantom fan chapter 16 . 2/9/2017
i really like it! there was a few time i was lost, like how sam came back and what ever, and i didnt like all the deaths of my favorite characters. if it wasnt for the death at the end i would have loved the ending so i am pretending like i never read that part! ;) so other than those few thing it was a great story and i enjoyed reading it!

(as you can see i like giving my oppinion on about every fan fiction i read! i only review if i like the story.) ;)
SoccerGirl14 chapter 16 . 6/9/2015
I really enjoyed this story but it was very confusing at times and lots of times thinks we're not explained.
horselovr2000 chapter 16 . 12/3/2013
I love the whole story it is one of the best!
Brenda chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
You murderer i hate u and ur story
Hicky chapter 8 . 10/24/2010
I hate this this is retarded and hard to follow you have characters popping up everywhere and nothing frikin makes sence
horselover65 chapter 16 . 8/29/2010
Great story
SAKELover chapter 13 . 5/27/2010
Dude...

I don't want to be mean or anything... but the story is so confusing! I am totally lost! What the crap is it all about?
Sam fan chapter 15 . 12/27/2009
i LOVE it!continue for my sanity P
mia chapter 16 . 12/27/2009
i loved this story!
TeAmVaMpS100 chapter 16 . 11/17/2009
that was cute, exciting and well writen. i have to admit i did get a little confused at times
BADDA chapter 16 . 11/5/2009
this story is horrable you getlot on the second chapter and IT SUCKS $$!
Jessi chapter 16 . 3/22/2009
Hey. I'm not mad or confused now,just sad. I understand what you ment when you said it was hard to write about the deaths. Its hard for me to read that kinda stuff too. I did like the story . I made sense in the end. The end was good though(of course) sad. But at least they died happily and peacefully together,rite? (I,m tryin to look on the brite side,lol.) Well nice job!
Jessi chapter 9 . 3/22/2009
OK! Thank God she's alive ,but at the same time WHAT THE HECK!
Jessi chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
OMG! I am like freakin hating you rite now! Why the heck did Sam have to die! Plus the doc seemed kinda cold to me. Of course that might be just me. UGH!
Anonymous chapter 15 . 1/22/2009
U no this is the 1st Phantom Stallion fanfic i've reviewed? Speed up the writing I like this 1
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »