Reviews for Betting Hearts
aresgirl chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
i really liked it. Please read AND REVIEW my story In the Arms of the Enemy. It's Lita/Batista.
rory21 chapter 5 . 1/19/2009
Oh Maryse, you pathetic skank. Okay sorry, i just had to say it lol.

And aw i feel so bad for Ash, she's totally head over heels for Adam while he's just messing with her... poor girl :(

LMAO at Kenny jumping in anytime he had the opportunity XD

Loved the chappie, you know now i can't wait for more! :)
tellyourheartheadsup chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
YAY Maryse! YAY Kenny!

Alright - well I know Maryse is a bitch in this so we'll just say that I hate her for now, yes?

And Kenny...aww, why did they release him anyways?

Anyways, loved the chappie - I'm hating Adam for what he's doing, but I'm sure - like MVP said - the tables will turn eventually. I'll wait for that moment so I can laugh in his face! .. And then feel for poor naive Ash. Haha.

Anyways, awesome chapter :D
The Rated R Superstar chapter 5 . 1/17/2009
Nice. Interesting to see how Orton effects the story.
rory21 chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
Aww this is SO becoming one of my fave stories EVAR with every chappie going by lol. And i hope you realize this means i'll have to force you to update sooner next time :D

I totally loved this chappie! SO SO SO MUCH!

lol at Ash so nervous at the beginning and aw, i was in awe during the whole date, I SWEAR! They were adorable! Despite the fact that he's just playing a part of course lol.

BUT i trust he'll eventually change his mind :D and i can't help to read that so... you what you gotta do now hehe.

Amazing chappie my dear, you did a great job indeed!
Bienniel chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
Great update.
AprilGilbert1996 chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
awsome
tellyourheartheadsup chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
Okay. So you know how much I hate Michelle McCool, but I have to agree with her in the beginning - Ash was being very annoying - and nervous - about how she looked lol.

But aww, the date sounded so cute...and I know I should be squealing too because they kissed but I can't find myself bothered to do so. Mainly because the Rated-R Superstar totally sucks...(that's the only time I'll say that bout him!)

But anyways, awesome chapter, can't wait for the next! :D
rory21 chapter 3 . 8/2/2008
Aw you updated!

And i totally loved it!

LMAO at Ashley in the cd store, gotta love her!

and Kenny... what can i say, gotta love him as well lol!

"At least it’s not Maryse. You can’t understand half of what she’s saying with that Italian accent."

XD Aw priceless.

And uh-oh poor Ashley being all excited when he's just tricking her! BUT i'm loving it anyway and i can't wait for the next one! :D
tellyourheartheadsup chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
Aw, how cute! Well not really cute considering it's just a bet but I bet (haha, how ironic!) that the Rated-R Superstar will fall for her eventually. And btw, Ashley has the most awesome music taste in this lol - well I'm sure she does in real life too but still, whatever lol..

Update when ya can :D
Bienniel chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
Great update. Hope the date goes well for them.
justinbieberx chapter 2 . 4/16/2008
Great. Kenny is so funny lol...Anyways update !

Awesome work!
rory21 chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
LMAO at Kenny, i mean... he's just perfect like that haha!

You have no idea of how much i'm still laughing right now, he's hilarious XD

Oh interesting, that's how it all started!

I totally loved it, great chappie!

I so can't wait for the next one! *puppy eyes*
Pinayprincesa chapter 2 . 4/14/2008
hopefully Ash doesn't find out wat the guys are really up to too soon...
Bienniel chapter 2 . 4/13/2008