Reviews for Anything You Like
Glue Stick Gary chapter 3 . 6/13/2008
I have to say...this has all the perfect ingredients for a well written, amazingly wonderful story!

Astrotrain

A complex none mary sue OC.

Amazing writting

there are soo many elements!

There isn't a lot of Astrotrain-based fics out there in the fanfiction world. But this story makes up for it. THANK YOU -hugs-

It's good to see a seldom-displayed soft side of a Decepticon, even from such a frightening 'Con such as Astrotrain. Thank you, again btw.

Enny is a great character too! She must be so adorable (in my head). Is she just a skinny little transformer? Any distinct characteristics that you would like to share? I would like to hug her :)

She is lucky she has a mech such as 'Train as a partner. He could take care of her while she sorts out her problems (where is Starrunner, anyways?)

I thank you once again for this lovely fic! Please update soon!

-Glue Stick Gary
Weight-of-the-World chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
I love this story with a passion. Cobweb and Astortrain are so cute together! I love how Cobweb is really small compared to Astrotrain. It makes the story very very interesting to read. Cobweb is a great character. Astrotrain is my favorite G1 Decepticon :)

He is the greatest and has the best voice lol.

I love the part where they have emails and its funny what he says to Cobweb. I guess guys are guys right?

Please write more! You are amazing at it!
AMAPADME chapter 3 . 4/11/2008
Wow what an awesomely wonderful story.

I love the dynamic between these two. There are so many layers to this story and then at then of this chapter you add more. You really know how to hook the readers. Not mention the insanely long chapters hold the readers interest also. Also the really great interfacing going on here. BTW do decepticons bond with thier lovers? It kinda seems like something they would refrain from doing just by trait. Though she is bonded to Starrunner. but that is different.
LaLaLand001 chapter 3 . 4/10/2008
WOW!

I really loved this chapter! It is soo cute and awesome and fluffy! Your writing style is wonderful, detailed and beautiful. I wish i could write like you...Hm...

I LOVE the relationship between Enny and Astortrain. Its amusing to read and imagine. Please Please PLEASE update soon. This has got to be the best fanfic on

YOU ARE AWSOME
Dragowolf chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
*tackles into a hug* THANK YOU! A new chapter! LOVE IT! Oh you should have seen the happy dance I did when I saw that this story had been updated! I am so happy! And yes your stories do have a plot! Just not the conventional ones. Still love them though! I am so happy! This chapter is so good! Enny and Astrotrain are learning more about their feelings for each other and admitting feelings! LOVE IT! The Space Cowboy comment was very cute!

Oh after a day of studying and homework and panic this is so wonderful to see! LOVE IT!

I cann't wait for the next chapter but until then I shall reread this story several times! Like right now, I am going to reread it! Oh it is so good! THANK YOU! *hugs again*
Silveriss chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
Good chapter. I like how you've carefully thought-out their alt mode interactions. Fantastic job!

I'm also tickled pink to see a new update. I really missed seeing new stuff.
Dragon of Dispair chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
yes! *is a very happy addict*

astrotrain and cobweb continue to make me purr from sheer cuteness. it's always interesting to see how devoted to each other they are. do they even realize what's happening? obviously they know they're falling in love with each other, but do they realize the level of mutual devotion we as readers can see developing?

the e-mail exchange was absolutely precious - esp since astrotrain was the one who didn't see a point in e-mailing each other when they could just talk, then cobweb was the one who had to break off the exchange.

Cobweb being completely flightless was kind-of heartbreaking. if ones subscribes to the fannon(?) decepticon distain for "groundpounders", that's like deliberately making her a second class citizen.

astrotrain crashing into a satellite during overload was hilarious.

timeline clarification: this take's place before the "approaching the origin" chapter of "the faction that sparked him", right?
Dragon of Dispair chapter 2 . 1/24/2008
yeah...definitely made my week.

the first time i read it i was hurried to finish before i was late for class. since then, i've re-read it like a dozen times - and re-read the rest of you're stories. you definitely have a knack for writing what characters are feeling as well as what they're doing. i was speechless for a while. poor cobweb. but astrotrain is giving her a very good reason not to leave the decepticons, isn't he?

and wow. you came up with an explanation for femmes that makes sense. that's unbelievable.

one thing i really like about 'anything you like' in general is how it is a good decepticon counterpoint to what's happening in 'the faction that sparked him'

and i don't mean to sound callus - because i really feel for cobweb and her issues - but that origin story explains a lot about starrunner.

good job. i anxiously await more.
deletethisreviewplease chapter 2 . 1/23/2008
Oh, that was an unexpected twist! Poor Cobweb *hugs*
Silveriss chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
Loved this chapter. I love the interaction between the two Decepticons. I'm intrigued by the explaination of Female Cybertronians and how you've used a scientific example for it. Excellent piece. I look forward to more.
Dragowolf chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
Wow... that explaintion was amazing... great chapter! PLEASE MORE! LOVE THIS STORY!
Silveriss chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I rather liked "Break from Habit" but I really enjoyed this one as a glimpse into Decepticon life. Wonderful story.
Gloria Stone chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Damn, I just keep getting more and more impressed with everything you write.

This is awesome!

I've been thinking about it and I finally think I know why I enjoy your stories so much. I mean they're well written that's a given, but there’s more to it.

You make the reader actually feel how the characters feel.

Astrotrain was intrigued with cobweb.

You conveyed this so well that I could actually feel what he did. It made me curious about Cobweb. I wanted to learn more about him.

The same thing happened in 'the Faction that sparked him' when Prime thought he could see what had won over Prowl, Ironhide and Jazz. Usually in a story I just go along with what the author writes. Even the better stories its like that. I read not really feeling one way or another.

But you write real emotions into your stories.

hmm I hope I'm getting across what I mean. Its kind of hard to explain.

But damn I love all of your stories. Got them saved on my computer so I can read them when I don't have internet access
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Wow! Another great story from you! Love it! I hope there will be more! Now I have to go find the other version of this story so I can see what it was about! This was so good!
Thing With No Talent chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Interesting and powerful relationship... and interesting character. Are you planning to do more of this? Because I'd definitely like to see it.