Reviews for Only You
Guest chapter 36 . 6/10/2016
Awsome work!
Undertheskys chapter 14 . 9/18/2015
I wonder what persona is making her take and why...
BettyZiiiee chapter 41 . 3/4/2015
I think the story has been rushed. I already love the flow of the story from the beginning until the middle, but suddenly it feels thing got crazy. There were chapters that are not connected to each other. Like the necklace that Mikan wore, there was no explanation for that, or the thing that happened to Anna, etc. I know that you've written this long ago, but I'm still hoping that there's a continuation for this one, because its a really really great story. Looking forward for more works from you! Gambatte!
Yupina chapter 36 . 6/30/2014
This... story...is...AWESOME!
GakuenAlicelover chapter 36 . 5/18/2013
The 5 star things are called Shuroken just to let
You know and keep going its very good I want to read some more please keep going
MerciaLachesis chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
shudder wink- natsume style

if anyone can show mea natsume wink- be it drawing or reading then here is £100!
Guest chapter 41 . 7/25/2012
good but could have had a better ending
Guest chapter 35 . 6/28/2012
you put that the kid with the lightning alice's name was 'len' the chapter before, but for this chapter, you put that his name is 'lee.' what is it really...
Guest chapter 19 . 6/28/2012
This is so cute :3
girlofchains chapter 41 . 9/3/2011
...the ending was kinda abrupt and weird...but all in all it was a good story
girlofchains chapter 41 . 9/3/2011
...the ending was kinda abrupt and weird...but all in all it was a good story
Diamond Starlet chapter 41 . 8/27/2011
Wow! Awesome! But, the end? Awwww! Plz do another story!
Kam18 chapter 41 . 12/4/2010
The ending seemed kinda fast, but I liked this story , and the ending! But I have 1 question... What did it mean when it said:

Inside, Mikan rubbed her windows glass from the foggy substance that covered it. She stared out to the open windows of the academy; everyone waving and lip saying their prayers. Mikan sadly smiled up at the rooms trying to hold away her own tears. As one solemn tear dropped and uttered 'goodbye' was made as the car disappeared into the damp forest at which she would never return from.

Cause she obviously lived, so what happened to Lee's brother, what happened to Lee, and why did it say that she never left the forest?

Please explain it to me!

Kristen
KazeNoSakura -Offline chapter 41 . 11/17/2010
Real account, just too tired to log on. :P

This story was quite...interesting. It had it's good moments as it had its bads and some emotions were nicely place as well.

On a critical note (please don't get mad): You have to work more on the flow of your text. It's often confusing because you skip to one idea and then suddenly change (very inconsistent). i.e. One moment you wrote about Natsume and that jewel and then the next it was nowhere to be read again. And then Persona being nice? There's also the part about Natsume and Mikan hooking up? That wasn't really explained well. It's like it sort of just happened. And don't forget to work hard on your grammar.

Overall, I think it was an okay story. Just work harder on those things and I'm sure your future stories will be even better. Good luck with the writing and I'm sorry if it sounded like I was flaming you. This is in no way a flame. Sometimes if the author needs it, I tend to give out a heavy yet gentle criticism. I mean this was me being critically nice (imagine what it would be like if I was horribly evil. *shudders* Even I'm scared. Lol.) Well, take care and hopefully this review helped you improve. :D
Arach Malfoy chapter 18 . 10/27/2010