Reviews for Situational Ethics
Jessica chapter 34 . 8/5
This is all your fault Snape, your cowardice broke a heart and got an innocent woman killed. Could've been better of Harry was stronger, and there are too many plot holes. You should've mention that it's a Snape x OC since she's a huge part in this.
Seiriosss chapter 15 . 8/5
How hard is it ti add SSOFC? This is a waste of time. Annoying characters everywhere.
Mirage chapter 35 . 7/11
interesting end of this Story, it is sad that caitlin and her Baby did go..
but it is nice that those two found back together and that eras did learn to walk even when it is with a cane.

im still not happy how Harry did get this Baby...but maybe i understand now bether
would be interesting when you write a second Story to this, maybe if they did got moree children and if they found out with severus how males ccan become more safely a child and that they are heathy...there are not so many magical childdren so it is important that male could get Babys too when they are together with an male and that they are healthy
Mirage chapter 7 . 7/11
wow...now in ch7 he even nearly does the same as voldemorts mother, forcing a maybe unwanted child from a married unwilling male...ok severus is willing when tempted but di the Boy lose his marbles? he is like a bitch in a real mean heat or a women in the Phase of it's 5 bevor 12..or whatever the Name was for this when women in the end 40 see that they worked all the time but did not get a male for more than fun or atleast a child...it is crazy hat he does... and not fair for sev's women...
Mirage chapter 6 . 7/11
Harry is a real stupid ass in the end of ch6...he Plays with her Feelings...i mean even when she is not his wive , but when she really is then it is even more wrong and Shows dursley upbringing, it is what dudley would do...not a pureblood...it would be wrong to do as if one really like to talk with one and is a friend to backstap her...and all for a stupid male...
ZianaSue chapter 35 . 4/30
nice story any more like this one?
ZianaSue chapter 22 . 4/30
I still don't know what that name means.
Oh my goodness! This was just amazing! Thank you for writing this story!
mattdombast chapter 35 . 8/11/2016
Still so sweet
Snarry501 chapter 35 . 12/3/2015
*Cries* This was the best story I have ever read. T-T
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 35 . 12/1/2015
hermocho! me enamoro!
gracias por subirlo :D
Randomgirl2 chapter 35 . 11/7/2015
Oh my god... BEST STORY EVER!
CrowNoYami chapter 35 . 10/21/2015
This was an amazing story! I started it after I finished having a nap and read it all night. I missed out on sleep because of it lol thank you for sharing
Tooru Heer chapter 5 . 8/6/2015
Nice story.
Though... Its linda sad how 's life endded.
Luli chapter 30 . 6/12/2015
Omg, that was so fucking amazing.I feel you took your time with this one werent so deep at explaining what each character felt towards the other before, but now its like you really knew what to do with each , Harry and Severus were SO greatly this is perfect, they are so full of contradictions and heavy !