Reviews for Altar of Leaves
W.S.Ravensoul chapter 33 . 3/6/2013
Still enjoying this work. Nice bit of tension kept up by wondering what the Fater is deciding to do. Keep it going.
W.S.Ravensoul chapter 31 . 12/18/2012
Nice wee bit of explaination. The alter is very lovecraftian in its description and purpose. Not to mention the method through which the stone gains power. Would love to see this put into a t.v. series. Or animation if the budget isnt there. It really conjures up some whacked out images in your head when you read it anyway. Keep going with this.
W.S.Ravensoul chapter 29 . 12/7/2012
That was a really good read. The transition from researcher to something a lot more just made me want to keep reading. Please keep going with this.
W.S.Ravensoul chapter 28 . 11/29/2012
Nice. Will be interesting to see what it says. Knew the well was going to be no picnic. Bit of a Dr Who influence to this story. It fits well enough with the two dimensional contest though. Im interested to see where this goes. Keep writing.
W.S.Ravensoul chapter 27 . 11/29/2012
Something tells me the result of the last scentence there will be for worse. I have a bad feeling about that forest. Good work on the action scene. You should try and format this series as a tv script as each chapter gets you going and I'm pretty sure it would end up being too long for a film. Anyway. Point is that its a really enjoyable story. Keep it up.
W.S.Ravensoul chapter 26 . 11/29/2012
Love vengence chapters. That last half was a belter. Fater got a hell of a recharge i must say. Great pace and story as always. I hope a lot more people keep reading it.
W.S.Ravensoul chapter 25 . 11/21/2012
That was a great chapter of revelations. Enjoying the Fater as a character. Didnt know he was a Bing Crosby fan. Nice touch there haha. Poor knight. Thats a hell of a trip to go under. Looking forward to reading more. Keep it going.
W.S.Ravensoul chapter 24 . 10/23/2012
The bit at the end confused me a wee bit. Julias conversation was great. Really enjoyed the descriptive writing and the explanations that showed another side to Nothing. Hope you continue the story soon. Its great so far.
Mike73 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I've only read the first chapter so far, but this is turning out to be really good already. I like your writing style, and the plot has already got me wanting to read more. I'm surprised this hasn't gotten more reviews, because this is a really good piece of literature.
W.S.Ravensoul chapter 23 . 10/12/2012
Glad you got more going here. Enjoying pilgrims journey. Was kind of weird to see a bioshock reference but Silent Hill does shape itself according to peoples minds so I suppose anything is possible. More cliffhangers. Hope Nothing gets into action soon. Feels like a climax coming up. Hope you continue to get more of the story up soon. Keep writing.
W.S.Ravensoul chapter 21 . 9/26/2012
Aww man. Cant believe I got to this chapter so quickly. Hope you get the others up soon. This is a very enjoyable story so far. Love the action sequences and the sort of timelesness you have put into Nowhere and its history. Please keep this going.
W.S.Ravensoul chapter 17 . 9/26/2012
Nice build up chapter. The manipulations of Nothing are a good source of suspense. If what I think will happen does happen then the Pilgrim will really live up to her name. Wonder what the plans for Killer are as he seems to be slightly left by the wayside at the moment. Dont see much of a future for him. Good description as I can really picture what's going on. Would love to posess some of the Faters arsenal. The daggers sound awesome. Keep writing.
W.S.Ravensoul chapter 16 . 9/26/2012
Fantastic stuff. Loved the bit with the ritual descriptions. Definitely explained a lot for me about the Fater. Mind you hopefully the people reading this will have played SH4 or else the sacrament talk never mind the descent and ascent will make little sense to them. In that respect you have a bit of the Fater in you yourself. haha. Great stuff. Keep this going.
W.S.Ravensoul chapter 15 . 8/31/2012
Nice wee bonding moment between pilgrim and killer. Loved the action in the last chapter. Great story telling. Keep it going.
W.S.Ravensoul chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
Imagined a good bit of that to look like sin city for some reason. Very cool action sequence. Still have a niggling worry about that armour and its origins. Never mind the colour of it. Hmm. I will have to read on to see I suppose. Great job as usual.