Reviews for Angel
CJRed chapter 1 . 7/18
It was so sweet. I'm sad it's not longer. Thanks for sharing.
Cjean
Awww ! bittersweet!

Is there a sequel? Or do you have any other Regulus/Hermione fics?
Alytiger chapter 1 . 4/7
I really really like this. The story was fabulous and sad and perfect
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 1 . 1/20
Loved it. Wish it were a bit longer though, with them finding each other years later. Marvelous nonetheless though.
ObliviateMeQuietly chapter 1 . 1/18
Never have I read a RegulusXHermione before, but I really really loved this! I was so sad at the end :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
I really enjoyed this I just wish there was some sort of future meeting between them weather in the afterlife or being reborn or something
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
So sad.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Soo lovely! Go on
erens chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
nice
00oo chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
This has to be one of my all time favourites. Love Regulus, especially as you write him. I have reread it a few times and it's always so heart wrenching! Hope you write more Regulus in the future.
AnneAC chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
So, so sweet. I really love your writing style. Your stories are so beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
This is such a beautiful story! It makes me want to cry tears of joy /and/ sadness. it's just so tragically beautiful! I love this story! Keep up the good work!
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Awwwwww! Regulus! Such a beautiful tragic character! So glad he got a moment of happiness before he sacrificed his life to do the right thing. He was determined to redeem himself before going to Sirius and The Order. So I am unsure anything Hermione did would have changed anything. And it seemed that Hermione did not want to do anything that would change the future or his fate...
GnCdwll chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
It's beautiful. From top to bottom. I always knew this ship would sail. Across my fucking globe! Keep doing a good job, my good author. I totally love this ship.
mh21 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I adore this oneshot, it was so tragic and beautiful. I wish she could have stayed in the past and they could have taken on Voldemort together, but it was a wonderful story all the same. I'd love to see more Regulus/Hermione from you in the future should you ever start writing fanfiction again. Thank you for sharing this.