Reviews for Angel
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 6/13
Soo lovely! Go on
erens chapter 1 . 4/26
misssocrates chapter 1 . 3/10
This has to be one of my all time favourites. Love Regulus, especially as you write him. I have reread it a few times and it's always so heart wrenching! Hope you write more Regulus in the future.
AnneAC chapter 1 . 2/1
So, so sweet. I really love your writing style. Your stories are so beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
This is such a beautiful story! It makes me want to cry tears of joy /and/ sadness. it's just so tragically beautiful! I love this story! Keep up the good work!
Mistress-Cinder chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Awwwwww! Regulus! Such a beautiful tragic character! So glad he got a moment of happiness before he sacrificed his life to do the right thing. He was determined to redeem himself before going to Sirius and The Order. So I am unsure anything Hermione did would have changed anything. And it seemed that Hermione did not want to do anything that would change the future or his fate...
GnCdwll chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
It's beautiful. From top to bottom. I always knew this ship would sail. Across my fucking globe! Keep doing a good job, my good author. I totally love this ship.
mh21 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I adore this oneshot, it was so tragic and beautiful. I wish she could have stayed in the past and they could have taken on Voldemort together, but it was a wonderful story all the same. I'd love to see more Regulus/Hermione from you in the future should you ever start writing fanfiction again. Thank you for sharing this.
BelleinWonderland chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
I just adore this story. It's so beautiful, emotional and well written. I really like Regulus - he's such heart breaking and fascinating character and you captured him so well here. Loved the chemistry between him and Hermione. There really isn't enough good fics about them, so thanks for sharing this. :)
Manda d'Angelo chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Oh btw, I think Gaspard Ulliel is the perfect guy to be Regulus Black. Just my opinion
Manda d'Angelo chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Omg, this is so touching. It's just sad you know. Hermione had to go, but she didn't want to. And Regulus, let's just say that he just get up from his recover. He just found his angel and she had to leave him. And if Regulus still try to find Hermione, he won't find her. It's sad, so cliché. Well... Love it!
ImaginaryAsylum chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
This is so original! I love the angle that you took an your exploration of this what-if scenario. Regulus is such a great character to expand on and I just wish that there were more good stories about him out there like this one. Really, well done and keep up the good work!
secret chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
oh!it's simply wonderful!it got it.a little sad over the part where hermione left..and regulus doesn't even know her name at all..
Vaneesa85 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013