Reviews for Angel
marauding-mischief78 chapter 1 . 1/8
This was absolutely beautiful. I've never read a Hermione/Regulus fic since I thought I wouldn't like it, but you wrote it so nicely, I loved it. Your writing and the character portrayal is amazing. I loved the way you wrote Regulus. It was absolutely amazing. Well done!
Divergent4Everdeen chapter 1 . 1/8
This was amazing! I loved how Regulus was portrayed, and the shipping was excellent. I've never read a particularly good Regulus/Hermione, but this definitely changed my views — at least from you. I can totally understand how why you're so popular ;) I read Constant Vigilance too — my first foray into your work — and I adore every single thing about it and everything else I've read from you since then. Thanks for writing!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 2/13/2017
I want a sequel!
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
What have you done? What. Have. YOU. DONE?! I am a sobbing mess! So many feels. This was beautiful, and I wish he could have gone with her. Sigh. I really loved this.
Black Banshee chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
This is a good one indeed. I like Regulus as you have depicted him.
CJRed chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
It was so sweet. I'm sad it's not longer. Thanks for sharing.
Cjean
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2016
Awww ! bittersweet!

Is there a sequel? Or do you have any other Regulus/Hermione fics?
Alytiger chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
I really really like this. The story was fabulous and sad and perfect
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
Loved it. Wish it were a bit longer though, with them finding each other years later. Marvelous nonetheless though.
ObliviateMeQuietly chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
Never have I read a RegulusXHermione before, but I really really loved this! I was so sad at the end :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
I really enjoyed this I just wish there was some sort of future meeting between them weather in the afterlife or being reborn or something
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
So sad.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
Soo lovely! Go on
erens chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
nice
021448740041987 chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
This has to be one of my all time favourites. Love Regulus, especially as you write him. I have reread it a few times and it's always so heart wrenching! Hope you write more Regulus in the future.