Reviews for For the Moments I Feel Faint
WarrierPhoenix37 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I for one would love to see on how Sesshomaru would react to find out if the child really wasn't his child. I still stand by the fact that you are a wonderful writer!
Paper Peony chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
It's late, I know. But I thought you deserves better than silent readers.
Kirihara Sakuno chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
To me, this is already done. Wonderfully, at that. No need to add more, lest you think you should.
GOSSIPGIRL chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
OMG that was ok i know i didnt like it because of the pairi9ng and all but other then that you know the wrightinh was cool nd all i just never expected her to say seshomaru imean inuyashas brother scratch that half brother i mean yeah sos i dont mean to be mean or anything and i wont take any anger out on you so i will tell u the truth i loved it al realy it was awsome i just dont like the idea of kags ans sesh sos im doing it again ok ill stop now but realy fantastic

xoxo gossip girl
CBBB EE Yoko chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I liked the story alot, I decided not to read chapter two though, I like it as one chapter and I read what the second it about, but I'd rather not read it. But one thing I didn't like about it, is that it was unbelievable, sort of like, that would never happen type thing, or they would never say that, because they were every out of character, and the timing of the story some parts rushed more than others and it got a little confusing trying to tell what was happening, but the story was good none the less. I hope you don't take this as a bad review, take it more as a helpful critque.
XSesshomaru'sXLoverX chapter 2 . 1/18/2008
I love this story... can't wait for more. There's something about the sadness in it that draws me to it though I can't deny that I want there to be a happy ending the sadness makes it all the sweeter when it happens keep up the great work!
Inu-chan1413 chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
this story is much to sad for me. continue if u like but i'm probably not going to read the end and simply read something happy. this is simply my opinion. I'm a total inu/kag fan and read mostly inu/kag stories. seeing both of them so sad like that makes me want to stop right now.
crimsonmoon19 chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
yeah keep goin please i was wonderin who kagome was mated to and it is to his brother as i was readin i could not understand why she was with someone else and creepin with inuyasha but the mystery resolved itself when it was commented that he ran off with kikyou and she split on him go figure but his brother kagomes mate is shaging naraku yes i definately want to know what will happen next
wildmage89 chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
I like the way that you write. It evokes emotion and defiatnely gets me to consider what is happening apart from simply reading and understanding what is written. Thank you for being yet another writer that I will follow :)
Loisen chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
that was difficult.

who's kagome?

what happened?

sesshoumaru or kouga?

kikyou?

GOOD END
lil vixen chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
REALLY GOOD STORY! LOVED IT MADE ME CRY AT THE END! KEEP WRITING YOUR AMAZING AT IT!.

LIL VIXEN
rAiNyDaYs673 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
That was a really good story!

Please keep going!
xxfreefallangelxx chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
please continue i loved it
KawaiiEmiko50 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
(insert incessive laughing here)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH

THAT WAS SO FREAKING FUNNY

HAHAHAHAH!

HAHAHAH!

(wipes tears out of eyes)

oh, lord.

SESSHOMARU?

baha, i didn't expect that.

and i DEFFINATELY DID NOT EXPECT NARAKU AND SESSHOMARU!

HAHAHA

H

AH

HA

HA

...otherwise, it was really good

:D
wildmage89 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Very very good. I definately like the premise and I could definately, definately see this going somewhere spectacular. Please continue it. You are a very good writer and you could definately do this story justice.