Reviews for Judgment Calls
MarauderMist chapter 25 . 7/25
Great story! It is one of the best stories I have read.
KMF-G chapter 25 . 4/15
Thanks for awesome story. It was in line with T1-T3 and well, I never liked T3 John as he was whiny bum. Yours JC was more like T2-T3 combined, one from T2 being bigger part.

Just few questions: why Skynet never used Nuclear weapons again? It had more than enough nuclear materials to supply all its machines with "nuclear batteries". So why it never used nukes again as it was easiest way to clean big human infestations. After all Skynet was in control of all satellites. It should easily compute all human population centers from separated data, for example all the jeeps, trucks and motorcycles leaving(and returning) from the same spot for like 28 years :-).
Syncchick chapter 25 . 11/30/2015
This is some of the most amazing fanfiction I have ever read! It feels like a novel- in fact, it SHOULD be published as a novel. The characters were believable, the situations made sense, the action scenes were great, I can go on and on. The first time I read this, I was so engrossed that I couldn't stop until I read the whole thing. I believe this story is the only fanfiction I recommend to others, the same way I recommend books for others to read. I go back and reread this story, the same way I go back and reread favorite books. If that's not high praise, then I don't know what is. Keep being awesome!
Destrark chapter 25 . 9/28/2015
fucking awesome.
Destrark chapter 3 . 9/27/2015
Fuck this is an awesome story. That last bit had me grinning gleefully. Well done.
Yehoshua chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
In case you want to answer my question, you can private message me here. Thanks. :-)
Yehoshua chapter 25 . 7/17/2015
Dear Stephensmat,

There is one thing I do not understand about this chapter. Didn't the T-X succeed in killing a few "Resistance lieutenants" in T3?

How did John and Kate manage to preserve the stable time loop then? Did they feed Skynet a decoy list of targets? If so, how did they fake the faces and voices of people who died before J-Day? Could they have remembered all the names on the T-X's hit list? And how did they protect their real lieutenants from the T-X back in 2004?
zypherblaze chapter 21 . 7/10/2015
I'm so proud of Robbie! Although I never doubted he was a true Connor. I'm very happy for Berk! I hope some more of the tunnel rats eventually find what he found as well. I also really like the connection between Kyle and the picture of Sarah. I think you've developed that beautifully! Well done! You are a very gifted storyteller!
Loves-life555 chapter 25 . 7/8/2015
I absolutely loved this story. It was everything. You did a great job of tying everything together and answering questions I didn't even realize I had. The characters were phenomenal. This would make an excellent TV show or movie series. Keep writing.
zypherblaze chapter 17 . 7/8/2015
Oh my god Lupe! The family is going to be devastated! What an excellent battle! I'm so proud of Kate! This is only my second Terminator story and I can't believe I found this story! Usually you have to look and look for something this beautiful!
zypherblaze chapter 13 . 7/7/2015
Poor Carla! I love how the relationship between Lupe and Kyle is progressing. And I love Enrique! He is such an amazing and funny character! Great job with this volume I cannot tell you how much
I love it! I wonder if Kate will get the news about her uncle? Well time to read more!
zypherblaze chapter 9 . 7/6/2015
I was on the edge of my seat the entire time these last few chapters but especially this one! That was AMAZING! You portray the characters so well that I can picture their actions and feel their emotions so easily! I'm pretty if I was there I would practically worship John Connor too. He never fails to impress me! Can't wait to read more!
zypherblaze chapter 5 . 7/6/2015
I LOVE thos story so much! I can't stop reading it! I'm already adding it to my favorites and I'm not even close to finishing it!
AnthonyC22 chapter 25 . 6/26/2015
This story had to be the best, if not the best, Terminator Fanfiction I have ever read! TvTropes sure didn't disappoint when they had it on the "FanFicRecs" part of the Terminator Franchise! While it was definitely incredibly long, I loved reading it and well done!
AnthonyC22 chapter 22 . 6/25/2015
Short chapter, but really good. Loved that romance took over the battlefield for once. Guess Skynet doesn't/didn't really care about Vegas, as it didn't do anything to it, which I find funny. Hope Robbie gets back together with Ginny...