Reviews for Judgment Calls
rue mo chapter 3 . 1/29
I have to say this is such a fantastic fic, the fear of the war and the growth of these characters is just phenomenal it just flies off the page I'm really loving this fic, great job
Robert Douglass chapter 25 . 12/26/2014
Get this published and make some money from this, it belongs in a bookstore! I mean it; this is the most emotional, visceral account of the War Against Skynet I have ever heard of. The movie scenes were recounted with chilling detail, and the characters come to life like nothing I habe ever read. Get this to Tor, Bantam, Doubleday, I don't care, but get it published!
Guest chapter 25 . 10/13/2014
PALIDIN: (too lazy to login)

That was beautiful, the action, the drama, the political intrigue... you could go 50 shades of grey with this (adapting a fanfic to orginal content) unless WB or IDW comics would buy the script from you. Just... god the whole thing felt Real. I was coughing in the sand, dodging plasma fire. Everyone was in character. I saw t3 and t4 conner meld together in my mind, and i could feel the rich backstory. Good show, man. GOOD Fucking show. *bows*
CdnJAGScribe chapter 25 . 9/26/2014
My experience of viewing the Terminator movies has been restricted to a few viewings of T2 - Judgement Day and a quick viewing of T3 - Rise of the Machines online. I can't even consider myself a fan of the series franchise and have never watched T1 nor 4 nor the TV series The Sarah Connor Chronicles.

But...your fanfic sucked me in and had me read all 25 chapters consecutively from beginning to end. An incredible tour de force of a fanfic with compelling characters, incredibly detailed character development and knowledge of the Terminator series. This is an incredible story from start to finish and an absolute delight to read.
Zexs chapter 25 . 9/14/2014
What a ride to be two days to finish but what a journey. That ending was straight out of the godfather.
Phoenix4416 chapter 20 . 8/24/2014
another brilliant chapter, love how you managed to include another scene from Terminator and have managed to give it some context of why the battle was taking place rather than have it as a battle which seemed to have been constantly fought which was my impression from the movie. I also love how you have thoroughly thought out the Eden project and the psychological impact of the war on those who decided to hide from it. As to the banquet of fresh food those working in death valley had, couldn't they dehydrate the excess fruit or make it into preserves since you already have the sugar cane and then send it to the rest of the resistance
Phoenix4416 chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
This has now become my all time favourite fanfic and ideally should have been novelized in the Terminator series. I love how you have managed to include pieces like the battle of the extermination camp which was something that Kyle Reese mentioned to Sarah in the original Terminator (which you didn't need to include since this is a different timeline), as well as how you have envisioned Tech-Com starting and the overall progress of the war. What I am most happy at is the fact that this carries on from T3 (my personal favourite of the movies) with plenty of detail. Well done
corey chapter 25 . 8/17/2014
Why has this not been sold to paramount ? Best fanfic ive ever read of anything.
Excavalon chapter 18 . 8/8/2014
You are really not of this world, SERIOUSLY! you could seriously win a nobel prize or break the Guinness Best FanFiction for this chapter alone! Thank God you existed to write this!
Laura chapter 25 . 7/31/2014
This was an amazing story! Extremely well written and entertaining. I feel like this should be a published novel! Thank you for writing such a great story!
Fireminer chapter 25 . 7/18/2014
Splendid! I certainly have killed my time worthy by reading this. Not the most sophiscated fic, but still an interesting one nonetherless.
ultraanimefan94 chapter 25 . 5/8/2014
I don't often leave reviews. And when I do, it's usually because I either love the work or hate it. This is the third time that I've read this fic from start to finish. I seem to enjoy it more each time I read it so it's safe to say that I love your work. It's how the entire Terminator franchise plays out in my head. I don't even consider Terminator Salvation as part of the story anymore, and in it's place, is this masterpiece. This fic is high quality material and I praise you for your great writing. Besides a few grammar mistakes, which are completely understandable given the length of each chapter, I saw nothing lacking. Your work is very descriptive, knowledgable, and stays true to the characters that I grew up with. Even the characters that you made are wonderful additions to the world of the Terminator franchise.

I look forward to the next time that I decide to read this again. Thank you for this great piece of literature.
TD90 chapter 25 . 3/6/2014
One of, if not the most impressive pieces of fan fiction i have ever read. Epic in every way.
AmandeS chapter 24 . 2/20/2014
I've been reading stories on ffnet for many years, on very different subjets, and I think this one may be the most complex I've ever read. Your story was really fantastic, I couldn't stop reading it! Thank you very much for your work!
AmandeS chapter 25 . 2/20/2014
I've been reading stories on