Reviews for Judgment Calls
MatthewBerry22 chapter 16 . 11/9/2021
I like the star trek insurrection reference lol. great story so far, perfect blend of action, tragedy, and humour in my opinion.
nire47 chapter 25 . 9/28/2021
Wow. Just... Wow.
I throughly enjoyed this story. Super long. I definitely couldn't stop reading some days. Stayed up way too late reading. Thank you so much for playing this.
nire47 chapter 3 . 9/22/2021
This is good. I've been looking for this kind of story after the "cliffhanger" in Terminator 3.
JustTheRightTime chapter 1 . 7/5/2021
I consider this as canon. thank you author!
jstouffer chapter 25 . 4/30/2021
Really amazing. A great achievement! It scratched the itch that all the movies and official works couldn’t.
Ctrl-Dalt-Delete chapter 25 . 8/29/2020
I have read this whole story a few times now.

This. This is what Terminator Salvation, Genisys and Dark Fate should have been.

This should be a recognised canon publication.

Terminator 1 2 and 3 were my go to movies during my childhood. And this story just rattles the nostalgia off and makes me want to watch them again. Good job.
Vickmackey007 chapter 25 . 6/17/2020
Still the best Terminator story ever!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2019
Good gb
FractiousDay chapter 25 . 10/22/2019
While I enjoyed the first third of so of this story it enjoyed it less the further it went on. There were many inconsistencies which I assumed were down to some time travel BS but that still doesn't excuse them. Similarly, there was a massive bloating going on with characters, locations etc and this rather brought the tone of the story down and led to me skipping parts where I couldn't remember who was who anymore. One element of this was you going up to interesting things and poking them with a stick, but then never going further, for example, the discussions about religion weren't ever really resolved, while otherwise interesting plot points were raised but then ignored. Lastly, the ending seemed distinctly confused. What was the thesis statement of this fic? What part does fate have to play? How does the time travel actually work? The whole ending just felt pointless which really brought the quality of the fic down for me.
TomHRichardson chapter 25 . 5/12/2019
Other reviewers have told you that this is a work of genius. I agree.

Other reviewers have said, "This should be commercially published." I agree—the story is so well written. (Though undoubtedly you know that you would get sued for copyright violation if you did publish this story.)

If James Cameron wrote an epic Terminator novel, this would be it.

One running gag in this story that I wish to point out: how often you worked in the words "[pronoun]'ll be back."
Guest chapter 6 . 4/6/2019
Quite possibly one of the best fanfics I’ve ever read.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/13/2019
Good
DarthTenebrus chapter 25 . 1/18/2019
Concluding this story for the second time was not easy to do. But all the time invested in reading has been well worth it.

Thinking about how the Council members were assassinated led me to believe that humanity hasn't really learned much from its long war with Skynet, and that when powerful men rise again to portion off the world and take control piece by piece, it's dark deeds like this that sometimes become necessary to keep the peace. What scares me is that, in the future of this timeline which you created, those powerful men, and those who rise up to oppose them, will use the tools that Skynet gave them, and that somewhere...deep inside the recesses of a Hunter/Killer's or Terminator's mind...the pieces of Skynet will reassemble themselves and grow strong again, waiting patiently for the day when Humanity forgets their old enemy. And when that day passes, the new Skynet will unleash its fury upon the new generation of humanity with more terror and destruction than its previous incarnation could have ever devised.

Can you write such a tale?
DarthTenebrus chapter 22 . 1/17/2019
With nothing of Skynet in range to make any real mischief, to see the lights of Las Vegas on again decades after Judgement Day would be a wonder beyond measure. Just as long as the lights could be turned off again before Skynet notices, then it's no worry.

And I'm pretty sure you didn't pick the name Porkins at random, just like Stahl and the others...
DarthTenebrus chapter 18 . 1/13/2019
Oh yeah, I remember this, it's where Connor uses Infiltrator factories to grow cloned meat and keeps his people from starving...always loved how Connor and his people turned every hardship they had to endure into victory.