Reviews for Insanity and Broken Promises
Guest chapter 10 . 11/21/2014
Whoa. Very ... ? I don't like the multiple endings - choose one. I can't imagine Padme being that ... Murderous and the Jedi too stupid to realize who murdered Kenobi. And I don't think the troops would shoot Kenobi dead - that reminds me of the Lone Ranger. Boo to this story. :(
mirialin moon chapter 10 . 11/9/2009
?
gone5eva chapter 10 . 7/1/2008
Hmm...you have a very interesting writing style; I like it. ]
gone5eva chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
AHH! No! Obi-Wan! T_T
Lady Sakia chapter 10 . 5/25/2008
The first one made me cry, and some of the others made me laugh, Amadala an assasian? In the temple with so many force sensitives? um... no.

You did very well setting that up though, my imagination must be limited I never saw it coming.
i luv ewansmile chapter 10 . 2/5/2008
For some odd reason, I like this one the best. I guess it just felt more "real" than the others. Loved Cody's monologue about how he might try to save him. Splendid job.

Okay, now you can start a new story! Aha, yay! :)
i luv ewansmile chapter 9 . 1/30/2008
Ahah. Yay, Padme took her revenge! Nicely done. I wonder what Obi-wan's reaction was, well I can detect that he didn't put up much of a fight, probably wanted to be punished away. Good job. Thanks. :)
i luv ewansmile chapter 8 . 1/28/2008
...How does Luke know Obi-wan? Just curious, since he was locked away pretty much. lol
AldabaranFox chapter 4 . 1/28/2008
i thought i wood return the favour, seeing as you reviewed mine and made me happy :D

great story- really full of emotion...poor Obi-Wan- as usual lol!

felt sorry for Anakin though, do you generally like writing stories about after TPM coz i usually like writing ones before it. just a question lol.
i luv ewansmile chapter 7 . 1/27/2008
In a morbid way, I liked this. :) Was it a lightsaber?
SK chapter 7 . 1/27/2008
it was a blaster or a lightsaber, sorry no stories to review but yours is good
i luv ewansmile chapter 6 . 1/25/2008
Aw, poor Obi-wan, I don't what would have been more heart-wrenching, they sentencing him to death or his own guilt and remose eatting him away, driving him insane. Good job.
FallonFallon chapter 6 . 1/24/2008
This is miserable.
Anakin T Skywalker chapter 5 . 1/19/2008
Show me them all. Then, I can pick which one I want to read, depending on whether I am in a Jedi mood, a conflicted mood, or a Sith mood.
Starfoot chapter 5 . 1/19/2008
*sniffl* so sad... I vote 1 or 4.