Reviews for The Art of Forgiveness
Rori Potter chapter 33 . 3/16/2011
Interesting. Update soon.
Jarnac50 chapter 33 . 12/31/2010
Please please plase, finish this story soon. It's one of my favorite and I'm starting to get impatient with you, to know what's going to happen next.
girlface chapter 33 . 4/10/2010
What a suspenseful place to leave this chapter, well for me anyways since I just found this story. Oh and let me tell you, you made me cry so many times! I love this story and the little things you throw in, always giving time to explore one aspect before entering another one into the mix. My only problem is you spell Zeke/Ziek differently a lot...yes I know Im anal!

Can't wait for your update, and I notice how you always show L&L kissing on the forehead or cheek, can't wait for the real kiss to come!
LanieSullivan chapter 33 . 4/9/2010
Wow! I just spent hours reading this story from the beginning and all through it I've been back and forth between laughter and tears. That's a compliment, by the way. Any story that can make me laugh my butt off and bring me to tears at the same time is nothing short of amazing. I love the new dynamuc between Lorelai and her parents. They're closer, yet still have their sardonic comments for one amother. I'm also loving the Luke/Rory father-daughter moments throughout.

I laughed my butt off at the scenes between Lorelai and Jess. While he's grown up a lot, he still has that laconic wit thing that his uncle Luke has. I hope to see you continue this soon.

Excellent!

Lanie
Jeremy Shane chapter 33 . 4/8/2010
good chapter & more please
chloe2007 chapter 33 . 4/8/2010
Ooh I love this chapter, Update soon
Loridhhp chapter 33 . 4/7/2010
Great chapter! And so sweet too! I can't wait to see how you wrap this up, and I'm glad that you are going to finish it. It's such a wonderful, touching story.
chloe2007 chapter 32 . 4/1/2010
You have got to update this story
micyaya chapter 32 . 10/7/2009
I know you have left this story over a year ago and you moved on to another show... How about one last chapter to finish it off? this is a great story and it a shame its not complete... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...
VoyICJ chapter 32 . 7/11/2008
Read the whole story in one setting this afternoon and absolutely loved it! I especially like the witty dialogue and how very true the characters are! It's also a very good thing that you include Emily and Richard in this whole story, too often authors just leave them out and I think it's just not right.

I really hope you're going to update again soon!
coffee2lover chapter 32 . 7/2/2008
I don't think I've ever cried this much reading a story. It's amazing but totally sad. Update again soon, please. I love it!
TVHollywoodDiva chapter 32 . 7/2/2008
great chapter
Loridhhp chapter 32 . 7/2/2008
Aw! I love Luke's talk with Rory. He was so perceptive and understanding. He didn't tell Lorelai where Rory was, but gave Rory the chance to find her so they could talk. This chapter was so touching. I can't wait to see how the talk goes between Lorelai and Rory! Poor Rory must be so broken up inside and Lorelai needs her just as much as she needs her mother. Great chapter!
ilovetoJAM chapter 32 . 7/2/2008
aw. i lvoe luke/ rory talks. can't wait fro the next chapter...or the test results. please no dying. (
sarahb2007 chapter 32 . 7/2/2008
omg i just spent all day reading this fic and at one point i thought iw as going to have to stop reading because i thought you would kill lorelai off but you didn't and if youd o i will up hold my promise from earlier to stop reading... update aSAP and please let the cancer stay away and luke and lorelai need to get together ASAP