Reviews for Love Letter
neko-utau chapter 6 . 5/23/2013
Ohh wow... That's soo cute siblingish and turning back into their tiny child like selfs! Continue! I luvvv it!
Vipery-07 chapter 6 . 1/11/2012
Want to find out whats going on next but its seen like its End here ... Sooo sad C
katsekala chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
I love Hinata! She's so sweet! Many kisses!
xxTriRRRxx chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
Kawai...this fanfic just became one of my fav ...:D waiting for next chap
InsaneNarutard0111 chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
aw... that last part was cute... cool story.
BlackMoonTiger chapter 6 . 10/3/2009
i really enjoyed this story! the moment between hinata and neji was cute and funny when they noticed kakashi was still in the room. are you still gonna continue this story? it's really good! and i would llove to read the next chapter!
jecka-hime22 chapter 6 . 9/17/2009
hey when are you planning to update this story huh? i've been waiting like forevah!huhu

anyways, is neji going to fall for Hinata-chan? yay! i would love that if he bet it would make Sasuke more piss and for him to realized that Hinata was beyond precious and worth more than anything rather than using to be a pseudo-girlfriend!haha but neither way, SASUHINA rules! oh just a favor, insert some Gaahina pls..gee tnx!hihi

so pls. UPDATE SOON!-begging down on my knees-huff huff
in your dreams as well chapter 6 . 8/7/2009
i lve this story plz update ur takin 4eva
ren-ren-chan chapter 6 . 7/24/2009
hai I'm ren

nice to meet ya

I like your story hehe

well I really like the warm situation

kya it's really love-love situation (two thumbs up)

well I can't wait for your next chappie

jaa
murasaki34 chapter 6 . 6/6/2009
this chapter was nice. i could imagine hinata going to detention. i also could imagine kakashi's surprise. this chapter was pretty funny though. keep up the good writing. :)

btw what kind of girls DOES sasuke go for?
murasaki34 chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
so far i like this story its pretty good. i like the fact that your authors notes\summarys are short and to the point.(some authors put really long unneded summarys/authors notes which i sometimes skip) i liked the hinatas what ifs(in the almost last paraghraph)i also like the fact that you adressed naruto's "birth" marks.(come on that kind of thing is that kind of thing really that "normal") um,one thing that i found a little oc was the short love the only critisism i have. keep up with the story though.:)

(theres your long review and i hope you found it helpful :)
InfinitePossiblities chapter 6 . 1/3/2009
I love your story,

the emotions seem very real, and the character weren't falling in love in the first chapter, which personally, I hate.

Keep Writing,

Starfire54
AleSwan chapter 6 . 12/3/2008
O.M.G! I can't believe it... Neji likes Hinata ah... oh my! ah when will the sasuhina appear? I want sasuhina hehehe. well I like the story... looks interesting... update soon please... ja ne... SAYONARA
redquicksilver chapter 6 . 12/1/2008
ACK! *rolls on the floor in torture* W-wha-I-ack! Kakashi! I want my Kakashi! *glares but hands over a basket of mini-pies* Good job. I was all embarrassed when Neji's hand was like, ALL OVER HER CHIN IN A ROMANTIC GESTURE! lol, Great job.
l'Ollonais Sephiria Chronos chapter 6 . 10/23/2008