Reviews for Out of This World
AoyamaxIchigo chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
if it only had the tokyo mew mew characters it would be better... if this is insulting Sorry!
Alakittynya chapter 18 . 12/20/2010
Nice chapter! awesome action scenes and humor! :D and the flat bust... U lil twerp! XD and I kinda like low clothing...as long as I can wear something under it so it's appropriate. Wait... Why am I telling u this? XD

But yeah! I can't wait to see more action! :D keep up the good work Nya no da! :3
Dark the Eagle chapter 17 . 12/2/2010
Alright, Sh- I mean Aaron! I'm doing a review of everything so far because, well I'm lazy! So far awesome story, great plot AND character development and great job characterizing Nadie like Onee Chan! You fit her personality PERFECTLY if I do say so myself! Keep it up and update soon, Nya no da!
Alakittynya chapter 17 . 12/1/2010
Awesome, as usual! I'm REALLY excited to see whats gonna happen next! X3 and i wonder what Nadie was dreaming about hmm? ;3 hehehe~ and i hope to see more of Meta soon! i miss that hunk of a hero! XD hahaha! X3 Keep up the great work nya no da! .~
Alakittynya chapter 16 . 8/12/2010
Awesometastic! except, Nadies transformation call isn't "mew mew suishou" it's " mew mew safaia" (sapphire) but eh, whatever -w- other then that, it was shweet! As always, I can't wait to see what happens next :3 hee! Update asap :D

~PuddinLuver
Alakittynya chapter 15 . 5/28/2009
roflmao! xD My gawd that was HILARIOUS! xD Pavy totally acted like a fan girl! that was just too good! and Nadie would totally say na no da as well! ...well, actually she says nya no da instead, but whatevs. im not picky -v- nya... but i was hoping that Nadie would transform in this chappie... but hey, ya gotta keep it as short as possible totally cant wait to read the next chapter Meta! lookin forward to it as always! ;3 kay, gotta work on mine as well... as usual '

great chappie, great characterization! :3

Puddinluver .~
HereYouGoMG chapter 14 . 5/4/2009
KEEP WRITING

I LOVE THIS STORY

but nadina needs to be able to talk to ichigo maybe if she gets effected by the translator
Alakittynya chapter 14 . 5/4/2009
HUH? ._.' HE LEFT ME THERE? WHAT ABOUT MY MOM? SHE WOULD KICK MY ASS FOR BEING GONE THAT LONG? ' oh well... gawd, Masaya sure is an ass... but i guess he has the right to be... *shrugs* META BETTER COME GET ME ONCE HES DONE! hey, have Nadie kick the living hell out of masaya cause im sure as hell pissed at him! ~ great chappie btw. update soon! hee hee ;3

PuddinLuver :3
Alakittynya chapter 13 . 4/21/2009
PURE AWESOMENESS! xD You were all like "Pew pew pew pew!" and he was all like "you die today!" and you were like "nuh uh biotch!" and he was like "nu! i dieded!" and you were like "hehehe... im so fulls of awesomes!" hee hee hee yay! such a great chappie! so much action and suspense! The part where Nadie heals Ichigo was no suprise to me when i was reading it at first because i was thinking "Oh right, i put that in chapter four of my story and he included that in there" but then i realized that YOU HAVENT EVEN READ CHAPTER 4! WHAT A COINCIDENCE! That is so friggin hilarious! i also realized the "deepest desire thing" was a whole other concept of how I get new powers like heal or resurrect or... well... i dont wanna ruin it for you. Theres so may more things that happen to Nadies Mew powers that it will BLOW YOUR MIND! but anyway, you added a whole new look to my story for me! thanks! :3 now i am inspired! I want to continue with chapter four! I certainly look forward to the next chapter! ;3 ttyl,

Alakittynya chapter 12 . 11/25/2008
YAY! great chappie! my mouth dropped open when i found out that they were looking for the necklace. i was like "NANI?" so now i ish sorta confused but excited on what will happen next... (meaning i wonder if i'll turn into a mermaid or something?) kay well update soon! :3

PuddinLuver .~'
Alakittynya chapter 11 . 7/31/2008
WHOHO! v Man! you really got me down! the hyperness, the fangirl likeness and EVERYTHNG! x3 great job Aaron kun! Also, great action sequences! :3 cant wait for u to update! so talk 2 u l8r man! .~'

Alakittynya chapter 10 . 7/26/2008
WOW! Im wfinally in the story! xD cant wait to see what happens now that i am gonna be in the story... WHE! :3 Kay well update asap! v

Alakittynya chapter 9 . 5/31/2008
Oh crap! .
Alakittynya chapter 8 . 5/26/2008
Aww nya no da... 3 *sniff* how sad... i really loved this chapter and sorry i forgot to review on the last chappie. that was also very good! i am very eager to read the next chapter as well and i am very sure it will be just as good as the last.
Very Annoied AIMelody chapter 6 . 5/12/2008