Reviews for Heart Under Siege
CrystalPrince8208 chapter 30 . 1/30
I have got to admit I love the dynamic between Leon and Cloud
Hikari Shourai chapter 51 . 10/23/2014
oh gosh... this is THE BEST fanfiction of LeonCloud I ever read... the way you make their attitude changes gradually, the way you descripted the war- it's perfect! Damn, I even shed a tear because the ending...

Please make more fanfiction! You have a talent on this!

Oh and sorry I didn't login x'D
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
fuck sora. I hate him.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
I like how the other people here view Roxas.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
Leon, how cruel of you...
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
scary, that last part.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
Cloud's pride will surely get him in trouble.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
my, my, Sephiroth.
Darkflower123 chapter 51 . 7/17/2014
I have VERY mixed feelings. While i'm not so too in to beginning with the non-con elements, I really, and I mean really, liked it when Leon showed affection toward Cloud. Hell, I liked all the CloudxLeon moments. The subtle things, like stroking his hair when he's asleep or going berserk whenever someone has ill intent toward Cloud is what got me the most.
I want to favorite this really bad (And I might) but i'm not too sure. The issue I had was that it focused heavily on side pairings, which overall I found a little distracting from my favorite bits. I'll sleep on it ;)
harumi00 chapter 51 . 7/5/2014
OH GOSH I LOVE THIS WITH MY ENTIRE HEART! This is my second time to read through the entire story (read it when it was still updating lol XD) but it literally took me just five days to get through the whole thing again and had such a hard time tearing myself away from it! Please... Oh please to hyne finish the sequel! Your writing style is amazing and the plot always takes my breath away, im already beginning to read the sequel and know ill love it even more! PLEASE UPDATE IT IT IS MY OXYGEN.
Nekocin chapter 51 . 4/11/2014
This is a wonderful fic. I've enjoyed the whole story. Even though there were times I wanted to scream and shout at some of their dumbest decisions, the characters still rang true and continued on. I love the subtle character developments as they started as enemies and slowly grew into someone they could trust despite the threats they fling at each other's heads.

The rape scene was really triggering for me. /sad face

There's more to say about how wonderful I love this fic, but I'm very much excited to read the sequel and stop rambling nonsense. kekekeke/ Anyway, wonderful work! I'm looking forward to your fics.
Dark Nuriko chapter 51 . 3/17/2014
I am kind of sad to say I never found this story till now, years after you finished it. How could I have ignored such an amazing and wonderful story featuring my OTP of Squall and Cloud. Those two just compliment one another so much, yet also mix like oil and water some days. I finished reading all 51 chapters in one day and I have to say it had me hooked from the first chapter on. Wonderful work and it was amazing to read. I now am going to look at Ever After, which I will also review once I've gotten to the last chapter you have up. I hope you never stop writing, because I could read everything you do over and over again.
heytorihuyhuyly chapter 51 . 2/4/2014
I have had a lot of feelings while reading your story. Thank you!
Jenmoon1 chapter 51 . 11/30/2013
I really liked it even thou I uselessly don't read clean your story sounded to intreaging to miss thanks for writing it
Red-Travels-The-Furthest chapter 51 . 11/27/2013
This took me the longest time to read between classes and such this year and it's been a huge part of me in the past year, reading heart under seige whenever I had the chance. :) I truly appreciate all the thought and hard work you put into this fic. it's a masterpiece.
1,501 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »