Reviews for Heart Under Siege
bbb136 chapter 49 . 6/10
I read this when I was just a teenager, but this the one story from that stuck with me. Years later and I'll still find myself thinking about Leon and Cloud.

Thanks.
RizenLynn chapter 51 . 3/28
...Okay, first of all I would like to sarcastically thank you for making me FREAKING CRY THE LAST TWO CHAPTERS! I was literally crying this was so well done! OMFG ! This is the longest fanfiction I have ever read and it's the only one that has ever truly made me cry out of sadness for the characters! You really did an AMAZING job with this story and I hate to see it end. But all good things like these must come to an end. Though I did miss the title of the follow up story for this... :( Can you tell me what the title is? I'm already reading your story Whispers of the Sea and that's also an amazing story! But I'm all the way to the end of what you have updated for it. I ended up choosing this one to read and I'm so happy I did! OMG, truly an amazing job on this. Thank you for sticking to it and getting it all the way to the end. I really do applaud you for getting it to be this long, well done, and actually completed. Thank you so much for your hard work on this and I'm sorry this is a long comment! XD PLEASE KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK!
RegalRebel chapter 51 . 3/16
Ha! The reference to Final Fantasy was just great. I liked that in the end everyone had a happy ending. Each relationship was beautifully done and seemed so authentic. I couldn't have asked for a better KH/FF story. Just, I can appreciate these kind of stories the most because of all the thought that was put into them. Thank you for this lovely story and for giving n ending that was meaningful and effectively concludes their lives as a whole.
diadyn chapter 1 . 1/12
Gah! I did forget to add that this fic really personified (my opinion of) Leon's and Cloud's relationship. They really strike me as two people who find it hard, and downright refuse to budge when it comes to showing/feeling and particularly EXPRESSING emotion. Kind of twisted that action had to speak louder than words at the end, but they did nonetheless.
diadyn chapter 51 . 1/12
Perfect. Well as perfect as all can be without our (initial) Leon and Cloud (;

Happy to see everyone got their "happily ever after" and even more stupidly happy about that Fenrir guarding Leon and Cloud's tomb :') nice touch!

I'm intrigued about this "sequel" if there's anything I love (just as much) like historical fantasy, it is scifi. Yay. This whole "model" idea is interesting too, and horny Cloud? Va voom!

Thanks again for the wonderful read!
diadyn chapter 50 . 1/12
As upset as I am that Leon and Cloud died, I really couldn't think of a more fitting ending to such a dark tale.

I have been reading this fix nonstop for the past few days and though I kind of expected this ending, it also surprised me. Fitting that Leon die by Cloud but also Cloud by Leon.

I really wanted to dislike the premise, I mean it was Cleon so I was attracted to that idea, and historical fantasy is right up my alley but...

Fuck, Leon is brutal! Well, at first anyway, I actually almost hated him! It was entirely disconcerting, but I loved that you made me feel that way.

This fic was nothing short of epic on both plot and story telling. You have immense talent, keep writing!

Can't wait to check out more of your things - now that I'm not rabidly reading this..which is also quite depressing. It was that good. Also the LONGEST fic I have ever read, that kind of turned me off at first but damn it was well worth the novel length!

Also thank you for that KHII Leon/Cloud fighting quote, easily one of my favorites in the series and seeing as how I am replaying that particular game currently it was perfect!
Shattering Darkness chapter 51 . 11/16/2015
I know this story has been over and done with for almost 6 years now, but this was the most interesting story I've read in almost 4 years. I'm particularly picky when it comes to fanfiction now, with having read a good number of the other long stories as well, and yours is simply captivating. I've lost my edge to writing, but I see my own style in this story. Intriguing, cruel, funny, and captivating, dabbled with the right amount of sex and a wonderful character development. I finished it in two days. And I cried like a little bitch. which is hard to do, so kudos to youruns off to find more of your stories to read instead of doing my job-
CrystalPrince8208 chapter 30 . 1/30/2015
I have got to admit I love the dynamic between Leon and Cloud
Hikari Shourai chapter 51 . 10/23/2014
oh gosh... this is THE BEST fanfiction of LeonCloud I ever read... the way you make their attitude changes gradually, the way you descripted the war- it's perfect! Damn, I even shed a tear because the ending...

Please make more fanfiction! You have a talent on this!

Oh and sorry I didn't login x'D
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 11 . 8/29/2014
fuck sora. I hate him.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 10 . 8/29/2014
I like how the other people here view Roxas.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
Leon, how cruel of you...
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
scary, that last part.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 7 . 8/29/2014
Cloud's pride will surely get him in trouble.
Insert-somthing-creative-here chapter 6 . 8/29/2014