Reviews for The Name Game
Expergiscimini chapter 11 . 5/25
Please update :D

Pweeetty peeeaaasssee!
Winter's Twilight chapter 11 . 1/7
We haven't seen any Sam yet... It could also be Tucker with reinforcements (unless he's dead... There's always that option...). Or, if Danny's parents aren't dead, maybe they could come in guns blazing! Wait- you never said anything about Jazz earlier on in the story... Will she finally be introduced or is she just gonna be flicked from the scene? Maybe it's Vlad again... Hmmm... He could be escaping from his cell and making a whole lot of mess! LOL!.
Lilith Jae chapter 11 . 9/13/2014
My guess is Valerie. Could you update ASAP? I mean, 3 years is simply too long to not leave this on hiatus, or incomplete. I

By the way, I HATE Tearle, I want to shock her in some portal, feed her blood blossoms (I'm not sure whether it's canon, but I've seen too many fanfics with them mentioned, so I assume it is), burn her, inject her with ectoplasmic goo, unpurified, kick her and whatever to just torture her. Same goes for the V person, because it's a guy, not Valerie. To Tartarus with these inhumane scientists, even Jack and Maddie weren't so bad, from what I could tell anyway.
V chapter 11 . 5/26/2014
WHY!? why!?
why is everything you wright incomplete and cut off at the best part!? I followed on edge waiting, wanting, hungery for more and you cut it off just like that, stopping my heart, stilling my breath.
I love you
I lothe you
I can't stop listening to you
You have a gift with words but you make it tourcher when you end it like that no story has a happy ending only a fitting completion, but you leave it off dangling for more.
I don't know what to do with you.
I love you
I lothe you
I will continue to read from you
bibliophilea chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
I really love this story! Your OCs are great, and your plot is great, and your characterization is great... I love it! You speak of the next chapter... yet you haven't updated since 2011... that actually kind of worries me... I hope nothing happened to you! If you're able, please come back to this story!
madeline.chavez.77 chapter 11 . 9/8/2013
Update soon plz!
pale-blue11 chapter 11 . 5/21/2013
You haven't updated this in AGES! D: Please update- you left it in such a mean place! D: And it's really really good, definitely worth finishing.
SecretsOfTheUniverse chapter 11 . 3/16/2013
Okay this is probably the best thing I have ever read. Just one problem. There hasn't been an update in like TWO YEARS! this is just so amazing I am am incredibly sad that the updates have stopped :(. But if you do happen to post the next chapter I bet it will be about Sam.

But please update! You are amazingly talented and my one wish is for this to be updated.

Thank you for writing though. Its been a pleasure reading :)
pikachucat chapter 11 . 7/15/2012
awesome story
irezel chapter 11 . 5/19/2012
D8 daaaaaanny...wow...i forgot about this story...it's so goooood. please update! 3
Sulky Shadow chapter 11 . 4/16/2012
This is a wonderful story. The idea is great, the interaction is natural, everything ties together nicely. I hope you update soon.
PrincessBetty01 chapter 11 . 2/16/2012
Oh WOW...I...I don't know what else to say. Just...WOW!
xXTakeWhatYouNeedFromMeXx chapter 11 . 2/8/2012
. . . I think it will be Sam this time . Haven't heard from her yet . .
A Perplexing Puzzle chapter 11 . 1/28/2012
I've been thinking about this story all day, for some reason. Just thought I'd let you know that I freaking LOVE it. Only, I kind of wish I hadn't read it yet because that was such an awful cliffhanger... but oh well. Loved the reunion between Danny and his son. If you have to keep them in captivity, could you maybe, possibly, let them see each other sometimes? I'm kind of craving some father/son interaction, even if it's completely angsty. But then, it's your story-if you absolutely must keep them separated, I suppose I'll endure ;) Anyway, great story. I'll stop rambling now.
Kenkaya chapter 11 . 1/20/2012
This is one of the best OC fanfics I've ever read!

Jake has an original voice that doesn't sound like just a cheap copy of Danny's, a pitfall most Next Gen stories fall into. I also like how his ghost powers differ from Danny's... I was genuinely surprised you made him a leech but it works well in the story. The scenes when Tearle forced him to feed off fear and Jake's shameful feelings afterward were very powerful. I also like how Jake's insecurities about what he is becoming and his inability to transform seem to be linked. Thou after the end of last chapter, he definitely has new incentive to summon his ghost half. You write life as a lab rat very well, a nice combination of the horrific moments and daily monotony.

I will admit, I'm kind of hoping the next interruption chap is Sam's. I'm assuming since her name is in the characters header that she is Jake's mom, and if that is the case, I really can't see her character just sitting on the sidelines while all this is going on. She's been separated from her son a whole year at this point. And since Danny has been taken out, it looks like the halfas are going to need some more help from people on the outside. I'm also wondering what other chars (esp Tucker and Jazz) have been up to all this time. But whoever the next chap focuses on, I'll still look forward to seeing how this story ends.