Reviews for There's Something About Remus
EveryTripIsAQuest chapter 7 . 1/20/2011
I think you should continue this. I thought it would be funny if Sirius, or Andrianna walked in. . . Or both.
Needallak chapter 7 . 12/29/2010
HOLY MOLY- this story was written so long ago but I hope my request isn't too late in asking you to contuniue- PLEASE! I love Remus and Tonks 3
elly264 chapter 7 . 10/18/2010
i really liked it

u should definitely continue
fanficaddict chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
totally, utterly loved this chappie. In fact the whole fanfic, my god you're a good writer ;)
animefan28 chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
is the story complete? seems like it could defintely go for more. but either way its been a nice read! great job
animefan28 chapter 3 . 3/25/2009
Great story so far! Cant wait for more
lawaks2600 chapter 7 . 2/5/2009
Oh, ok, i want more keep writing... Can't wait for more.
liz chapter 7 . 7/25/2008
I enjoyed this story, and I wouldn't mind if you continued. In fact, I'd really love it! :D
sasasalsa chapter 7 . 6/30/2008
this is really good! i loved the party scenes!
liz chapter 7 . 6/30/2008
I've read all 7 chapters, and they're very good! Please write more! (I myself wouldn't mind a little more kissing!);)
Owl Emporium chapter 7 . 5/25/2008
I LOVED this! This, my friend, was brilliant! I loved it; althought I WAS about to curse Remus into oblivion for doing that too Tonks! Hehe...but this was really good and I loved it! Great job! Major kudos. :)

Angelica
Dark Duchess and Shadow Queen chapter 7 . 4/5/2008
LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT! In case you haven't figured it out yet, I loved it. :) The chapter, the pervious chapters, the whole darn story! :) Please, you have to continue this. PLEASE!
Dobby's Socks chapter 7 . 2/26/2008
wow, that clears things up! Before I was like, "What? That's not what Remus is like at all!" but now I understand. Great job!
heyyodude chapter 7 . 2/19/2008
AH!

AMAZING!

i was seriously about to kill remus at frist, not gonna lie.

but then when he explained everything, my heart melted. (almost literally).

he was so cute about it too, ohmygod.

you have such amusing and amazing stories!

i thank you for the 'shout out/ dedication', i really appricate it :).

UPDATE! (if your not finished)

:D
SG1Bauer chapter 7 . 2/19/2008
This story's reallys great! I especially loved the last line of this chapter, very cute. Can't wait to read more!