Reviews for In the Shadows
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
There's still people reading this ! Omg it was brilliant :D
Firey-Moonlight chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
*Shudders* Creepy but wonderfully written, good job
KoolkatDQ chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Me: NEVER read anything so captivating and gory in my life...

Yugi: What?

Me: (Pushes him away) NOTHING!

Yugi: (Reads fic) WHAT? YAMI WENT THROUGH THAT! (Twitches and faints)

Me: (Pushes him out) Never mind about the midget. You are totally GREAT at writing this stuff. I still have the creeps about this. My blood has turned to ice. I seriously thought they were gonna rape him! That would be both disturbing and captivating. I, being netrual about Yami, wouldn't care if he died but, if Yugi died I'd be devestaded. Mainly because then I couldn't mess with him in fics I am planning to make and my mangas I make with my friend! Of course, those aren't gonna be rated M. I wanted to close the window but, I couldn't because it was so stunning and 'I need to see the end!' feeling, you know? At the end I was like: O.O Yami Marik and Yami Bakura are SO evil. It scares me what they would do if they could get their hands on Yugi...OR MY FRIENDS AND I! O.O or anyone for that matter. The setting description made me paralyzed. Seriously, I can barely MOVE! Still can't move. AND I HAVE HOMEWORK! This is a good fic, keep it up! Meow from Kat
IrresistibleEvil chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Hey there Lina! Long time no see :) Wow, this one-shot was truly amazing. I love the way you portrayed the shadow realm, you really made it come to life in a terrifying way. It once again shows that Bakura and Malik team up perfectly in such situations, some of the things you described actually made me grimace. You do an amazing job at describing morbid things haha.

I was actually hoping Bakura and Malik would brutally rape Yam (you know me) but the things they did were more than enough to make this fic amazing. I hope you'll continue to write yu-gi-oh yaoi one-shots, you know they make me happy :)

Riley
coffeeonthetable chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
that was excellent, very vivid. i loved the end of the dream.
Yami Bakura's Twin Soul chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
*grins*

Oh yes, that was a beautiful story.
Pearl of the Dark Age chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
Cool! I always like reading people's interpretations of the Shadow Realm (I find people do interpret it differently). I have never used the Shadow Realm as one of my settings, because mainly I'd rather not molest such an interesting concept with my own twisted philosophies... LOL

As always, your attention to detail paints a vivid picture! _ "Live a life that had never been meant for them." Very true! Too often I find authors or fans who overlook this crucial fact! I have to wonder how powerful anyone is without their Item... The fact that they totally forget he is there and just pay attention to each other is classic! _

Ye hath earned thee name Lightrobber! I wonder about the sanity of your muses, though. I wish my ferret would wake up and start spinning the wheel...

Pearl
OTP chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Deliciously dark. Brilliant as usual.
sherabo chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Wow, my computer died and I am at a public site, checking email, and paying by the half hours. I saw your new story on my alert and immediately went there. Shit this is so good. Hey, I am paying money to read this. Ah Malik, Bak. wonderful and I don't feel sorry for Yami like I should, you are so ans.. and right on the money. You pull the reader right in the story and I am completely hooked. I hope to get my new comp next week, right now I am doing data retrival. sucks. Ohh but keep writing, I have a great story to read when I get it up. Are they going to rape him, shit. what is going to happen next, I am so excited. see ya...
Cliscia chapter 1 . 1/12/2008

The plot was very

realistic and was

executed perfectly.

So sad,

I had hoped Atemu really had

died in the end.