Reviews for Danger Magnet
s-david-m chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Interesting start here, but this chapter has numerous typos. For instance, 'development' should be 'enveloped'. Sarah's declaration of friendship is a little more forward than she's likely to admit. She basically confessed to being compromised.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 9 . 6/23/2011
That was an AWESOME story I really liked it...Poor Chuck though...OUCH!

THANKS:"D
Pats chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
I just finished reading your story Danger Magnet. I read Chuck vs the Sniffles earlier today and loved it. So of course I had to read other stories you wrote.

Danger Magnet was GREAT (and you probably aren't expecting to get a review from a story you wrote a year and a half ago). I loved the insane villain, poor Chuck getting beat up but handling it like he does with sarcasm and bravado, and the movie-like feel to it. The story felt like a R (or at least PG 13) rated episode of Chuck. Great job. It's hard to decide which story I liked better cause Vs Sniffles was amazing as well. Thanks for the entertainment!
chucksara4ever chapter 9 . 7/17/2009
tight story, beleivable characters and charah what more could i ask for

brilliant
NickyR chapter 9 . 6/7/2009
Great story, with an amazing ending. Why is it though she can never tell him her true feelings out loud, he always has to be incapacitated some how.
NickyR chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
I loved to see sarah so worried for him.
NickyR chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I have to agree, he is a danger magnet! This story has caught my attention and I look forward to reading the rest of the chapters.
breezyyy chapter 9 . 6/1/2009
amazing! loved it all!
bohoxlove chapter 9 . 4/3/2009
oh!

that was adorable. ]

i like it a lot!

the ending was so nice,

why can't they just get together on the show!

and! thanks for involving his family, a lot

of people kind of skip over them...
londonwriting chapter 9 . 1/27/2009
Ok. yes. I am a 'Chuck-aholic'. Point taken. But man! Do you write good stories? Ok, so I know you don't technically own these characters, but you sure as hell know them pretty well! Completely consistent, throughout the whole story - excellent!

Don't even get me started on the storylines! I love how you've chosen to write them! You give us a basic Chuck plot, but with a little more Chuck/Sarah in there than we normally have - it's perfect for your stories! It's like the Santa Claus episode, when it was more focused on Chuck/Sarah - that's what your stories are like.

I said it before, but you just seem to have a knack at writing. The way you give a little bit of different people's thoughts, you know, little descriptions of everything, and a great use of adverbs (that's my favourite thing - use of adverbs, it's very important), and well-timed speech.

To be fair and give you some actual feedback, the main story wasn't too 'fluffy' but it got a little fluffy right in the last half page or so at the end, but this is a fanfic, so it's not really a bad point. Just a point.

I liked how you used Chuck as a 'danger magnet' and picked up on him saying the wrong things to make very (that would be in italics if I could do that!) bad situations into a joke via use of sarcasm/taunts.

Also, having Sarah nearly die but not because of the bullet proof vest brought back memories of The Nemesis, so that was cool.

I kind of liked Hampton's character as the bad guy, he wasn't likeable (duh!) as he was obviously the bad guy, but I liked him as the bad guy, you know?

The final thing to say, is I guess I'm sorry. I can only imagine how long this took to write, and then I go and read it in half an hour! Not to mention giving you such a short review in comparison to all that you have written. But thanks, I, again, really enjoyed reading this. D
Ania Nicole chapter 9 . 12/21/2008
Great fic! Finally I've found a story that puts Chuck in a very perilous situation, but still keeps him in his smart ass character. Loved it!
Red Death chapter 7 . 12/7/2008
The only point of improvement I could recommend is cleaning up some of the wrong-word problems. Where the word SOUNDS right but isn't. Some of your examples:

Threw - Through.

There - Their.

Dooshbag (which isn't a word) - Douchebag (which is actually two words, but this works just as well..

Interest - Intersect.

None of them kill the fic, but they do make the reader stop for a second and ask "What was that?" before continuing.

Good story, very entertaining. Grade: B
Grey Fool chapter 9 . 10/15/2008
I can so see Chuck doing something like this. Great Story.
jessclifton chapter 9 . 9/28/2008
Good story. I loved the plot and the drama you've created, but you really need to think about getting a beta. I mean no offense! You are a good writer - you just need to work on your grammar.
jagged1 chapter 9 . 9/2/2008
This is one of my absolute favorites. The story so closely resembles the actual show itself with the right balance of action, humor, and romance. Bravo!