Reviews for Water
flootzavut chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
That little foray into the bible (Exodus, I'm thinking?) felt very real. I could just imagine, in an extreme situation, her recalling a quote from the Tanakh.

I could almost feel her thirst!

And for some reason I just loved her dad calling her Zivaleh.
flootzavut chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Ugh. Water boarding is nasty business.

I could absolutely see Tim - especially early seasons Tim - just assuming it was his fault they were compromised. And I love a bit of McNozzo friendship/banter!
flootzavut chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Ugh, yeah. That decomposing body in there with them... That's just nightmare fuel.
FallenAngel218 chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
I loved all of these short fics, but I think I loved GIbbs' story the best. I'm glad you saved it for last.
special agent Ali chapter 3 . 1/14/2008
Tims no traitor swet
ellameno chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
aw... i loved those!
louise chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
well the insight into his boat building.
aserene chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
wow...both of those were amazing, just completely floored. You are really good at this.
Dewey'sGirl chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
This is a really good story, the way you've taken something so ordinary and turned it into something different for each of them. I loved it.
dg101 chapter 5 . 1/14/2008
I love them-great job!:)
elflordsmistress chapter 4 . 1/14/2008
nice

nice nice nice
brodieresa chapter 5 . 1/13/2008
i really loved this. the ones that stood out were gibbs' and megee's stories. both give us a glimpse of what they are like underneath their outer shell. i expecially like megee's cos you gave him elements that would be usually associated with dinozzo or gibbs- ie bravery and resolute strength. i look forward to reading more
Precious Pup chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
These are great! I love the Mcgee one and the fact that he wasn't the one to stuff up - horayy! Never heard of waterboarding so good to know. Also Tony after being in the sewer, that would be pretty rough.
vertigirl chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
i like them! specially the first story!
elflordsmistress chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
this last one was amazing

any chance you'll toss in a director one and a ducky one is i beg?