Reviews for bLaCK anD WHitE
Karoimirth chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
I really liked this fic :)

Your writing is beautiful and you kept them in character. Also you showed clearly the contrast between their personalities
Fairylust chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
AWESOME!
bleachUlquiGrimm chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
You did very well with this story. The words you used were well chosen. You could definitely see the difference ion Grimmjow and Ulquiorra'a personality. Once again, good job
crimson-dusk49 chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
I don't think I have any ideas between the two characters, but I do honestly like how their relationship (Can I even call it that? lol) is very interesting. They always seem to never agree on each other because of their different views on the world, but it's ironic how they know and predict each other's actions and behaviors pretty well. Ex.) Grimmjow having knowledge about Ulquiorra's habit of stabbing people where his hollow hole is when he is interested, or Ulquiorra figuring out his rash behavior when they went to invade Karakura a second time, forcing Grimmjow to stop his Resurrecion before he did in the nick of time.

It's absolutely amazing. (As rivals/friends/lovers? idk)

Either way, this was a very good read and perfectly IC in my opinion. :3
realityfling18 chapter 2 . 5/25/2009
intense

love it though
Aquamarine Columbine chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
This. Story. Is. Amazing.

You both had them so perfectly in character, and the complete contrast between their two opinions is...frightening. Hard to belive that they both work for the same person.

The whole black and white thing went perfectly as well - the complete opposites of each other.

Cheers

AC
Aunty Soshul chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
Nice character shots; really did enjoy it.
Vibrant Spectrum chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
Very nicely done! I think you made a spelling mistake in the previous chapter (sniviling). Is it one 'l' or two 'l's?

THe way you portray Ulquiorra reminds me a bit of Nel. She is also grateful for civilisation, but it seems that she is grateful for her mask being broken, not for Aizen's reign. But that's just my opinion.

Oh yeah, and you can now base the part with Ichigo and Ulquiorra from the show, because you're right, it is a bit off.

Very nice.
IVIaedhros chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
I think I figured out Rukia's importance...the Japanese have practically sanctioned pedophilia and she looks like she's frickin' twelve. Plus, she's got the oh-so-adorable combination of I-act-like-can-kick-your-ass-but-I-really-need-to-be-saved-every-five-minutes.

*Sigh*...once again, great characterization.
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Sometimes I really question why Rukia's so special. Nice characterization.
Hearii chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
I'd say that was nearly perfectly in character, even though I think Ulquiorra taunted Ichigo for the fight. Regardless, this chapter, as well as Grimmjow's, was amazingly written and in tune with their personalities.
Meng-4-2 chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
Very intersting fanfic, I like how you wrote their styles.
Riekie chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
wow, you've totally managed to keep Grimmjow and Ulquiorra in character, great!

I really liked both chapters and think you've done a great job portraying the both of them;)
Sabriel41 chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
I like your spins on both characters and how they justify their actions. The intelligence you've given Ulquiorra (no emo-boy here!) and the sly, sheer strength Grimmjow has is perfect.

(Dorkily, the differences in their diction had me grinning - you write character voices really well.)

Cheers,

Sabe.
Melitza chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Ahh, I don't think Grimmjaw could be done without the cursing. Personally, I think a few well placed "fucks" does the job where nothing else could.

Very interesting portrayal here. The way you describe "their world" paints them as the desperate and brutal animals that they are; you get Grimmjaw's "fuck it all" attitute bent in perfectly. And, of course, the ending with Aaroniero and the obsession is a topic very dear to my own heart (as you well know from my Moving Forward _).

Well done, well done. You have a way with words that makes me quite envious, as you manage to weave things with an element of leading, subtle mystery that I could never hope to pull off quite as well!