Reviews for Disconnect
Adi88 chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
It is all about the wink. I tell you, that ending - just yes. But. Ahem. Proper review now. Any second. Seriously, the wink is immortally adorable and perfect. And Aziraphale is extraordinarily wonderful, because he’s so frekking cute. [And one has to wonder if he didn’t kind of set it up to see what Crowley would do, but he’s honest that no… and then I start doubting again… Sparrow!angel. Sn. Sn. Sn.]

“Falling unconscious for a third of their lives and vividly hallucinating. Humans should be more concerned.”

- I love you SO MUCH. The brilliance makes me wriggle.

"I even might have enjoyed Liszt, if he had started playing. Not Elgar, but maybe Liszt."

- Becase - belatedly - the panic is so lovely, and then there is this, a small note of could-have-been solace. If he-it-they had only bothered to play Liszt. It’s the little things.

Because you do naughty things! Seriously, I adore that he reaches this conclusion…

“Ha. The day Crowley was kicked out of Hell was the day he lost the Antichrist or something.”

- JINXED.

So mean…

“Aziraphale's comfortable corduroy ensemble disappeared. He squealed, both from surprise and the cold.”

- God I love them both so much. Although, speaking of mean. Ah, but we forgive him, because… yes please.

“At length, he said, ‘You look fine. Get some pants on, “my dear” - I don't swing that way.’ "

- Best. Line.

"Since when?"

- …Except that one. And THE WINK. I’ll tell ya…