Reviews for How my Heart Behaves
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Interesting and uncertain. But hopefully love prevailed.
sjspatz19 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Great story very warm and heart felt
xxtwilight chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT. That's all I can say. Just. Wow.
meimei42 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Beautiful. Really, just breath taking. I loved this. Its so sad and heartwrenching.
steph1068 chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Seriously, this was amazing. One of the best fan fics I've read - my heart broke about Charlie, but then they were together again, and that was almost as heartbreaking. Absolutely perfect. I hope you write more.
villainvalkyrie chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
beautiful

another one of your fantastic stories!

your work never disappoints! :)
Heresmyhandle chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Hi attica, I really liked this. It's very well-written, unsurprisingly, and I liked the originality of the premise. You just made me feel homesick when I'm sitting in my own bloody house, kudos.
MissNebraskaLIVE chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
This was truly fantastic. At first I couldn't figure out whether or not Bella was a vampire or whether or not Edward had ever come back in New Moon but the vagueness of that made the story oh-so-much better.

Brilliant.
AmericanIdiot252 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
your stories never cease to amaze me.

poor charlie [

good story though
witchbeth chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
thats good ) but why would renee need her? in the books she really CANT leave edward, it would have to have been something life altering to make her leave, and why wouldnt he go with her? maybe you could add another flashback or chapter explaining that, thats all. Good job )
blackedoutburnedout chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Really beautifully written. Loved it, and you definitely deserve more reviews for this.
alphamaniax chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Do you know what sucks? I search for hours, and hours looking for Good, Decent Twilight Fanfics, and the things is there is none. And when i do find one like yours, the beautifully written kind, they get like 5 reviews. That's not fair. But yeah, loved it, and loved the story Gravity. I wish you would update...

Yeah.

Katerin
Ptrst chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I'm a little confused on the timeline, but other than that I really liked it! There's not enough Twilight fics written, and especially /good/ ones...
Terry Moon chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Hey there!

It is the first "Twilight" fanfiction I ever read and found it fantastic. The atmosphere was there, Bella was well-written as well as was written their reunion.

Simply, beautiful.
PrettyBookworm chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I loved your story, it's really original and terribly sad. I have to say I admire you very much and love everything you write. I can't wait for your next story!