Reviews for By the Pundreds
Fox of the Last Temple chapter 1 . 3/12
At con-descending I lost it, laughing out loud in during math class and I was a giggles for the rest of the story. I got sent to the hallway. I hope you are happy. You should be proud of that one.
VKMP chapter 1 . 3/9
Where is the fic you mentioned at the end I can't find it. Also I agree that con-descending was indeed a good one.
Erin Primette chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
The Autobots sure are having fun with their puns!
theLadyCheshire chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I found 'con-descending' pretty funny too. very well done :) reminded me of Jasper Fforde's Thursday Next series.
DecepticonFlamewar chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I made the mistake of reading this while eating chocolate chip cookies.

I'm a bit too busy wiping up chocolate and making sure I didn't inhale any crumbs to write an in-depth review.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Ghcbbvhg. Can't type right. Laughing and cwuing to much to sea good. Make more of this please, it is the greatest joke idea ever.
MagicHecate chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
*cue hysterical laughing* Oh. My. Gosh. This is hilarious. My favorite puns are the Shirley one, "safe sects" and "meteor maker". I had this large grin on my face as I was reading it. Part of the fun of puns, I guess. Haha. "Con-descending" is also funny. *more hysterical laughing* Seriously though. Good story. :)
Skrillexia chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
This is brilliant! XD

Can't wait to see more of this :D
Airachnid-Femme chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Ohmyprimus, this is too funny! I laughed so hard. XD
Serendipital chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I find this story positively punny. It was a riveting experience!
Botosphere chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
*gigglesniggersnort* Merciful Primus! :D That was brilliant! :D ~ Eowyn77
MISCrasyaboutfanfics chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
The puns were so bad and yet so funny! XD.
kbomb234 chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Take me now, Lord! It's so horrifying, God save us all!
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
*lmao* awesome story
Clumsy Peg chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
I was just referred to this fic from a friend of mine, and I can't believe I've never run into this one before! ITS PURE AMAZING.

I very nearly died of laughter from the "con-descending" line. That is so genius!

I definitely have to commend you on being able to fit so much humor in such a small story.