Reviews for Into The Fire
A Hard Core Fan chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
I need to know the continuation of this story! Please update soon!
Airah chapter 3 . 6/29/2014
I love this story so please update soon, okay? Thank youuuuuu!
Airah Mira chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
Pleaseeeeeeee! Continue! I'm at the edge of my seat hereeeeee!

Really loving your story so far! Update soon please?
SK12Monster chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Really good! Is there going to be any more chapters?
SheepInASpaceship chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Great story :) Is there any hope at all that you'll get around to finishing it some day?
El' Caliente chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY PLEASE!
M chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
Ok, so you haven't updated this since 2008...there's still some hope that you'll finish it...right? RIGHT? Tell me I'm right o_o...

Anywho, excellent writting ,as usual. _~
HowlingRunt chapter 3 . 12/9/2009
Hi there!

I really like this story.. why did you stop writing it? It was turning out really well! Now I'm dying to know what'll happen next. Oh well.. Let me know if you'll continue this, and I hope so!

Love ya
wanda chapter 3 . 6/29/2009
finish this story its good so far and more donnie/raph stories
thehappystalkerball chapter 3 . 5/24/2009
Oh, I wish you'd update this. This was alot of fun to read! I like these fics where Don and Raph are clawing at each other's throats, I don't see them often enough! I really like this training exercise idea and am disappointed you never got to the REAL DANGER part, I was so looking forward to it!
Tori-chan chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
Once again I read this, and once again I love it

I just wished you would write more :3
Tori-chan chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
Oh... this I like *smirk* So, how long before they get together? (don't answer that) Or is this a RaphDon fic? (answer that) :3
Nineteenth Souljah chapter 3 . 2/17/2009
Splinter seems very creative when it comes to disciplining and training his sons; that's one of the favourite things I like about this fic.

You're doing a brilliant job with this story; I'm certainly looking forward to reading more.

I'm glad I've stumbled upon something that's worth reading.

Keep it coming. ;)
raphfreak chapter 3 . 2/6/2009
Oh you have to finish this! I really want to know what happens...being stuck with Raph for who knows how long could be difficult. Please update!
Rachel McN chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
oh...please update soon! You don't see much Raph/Don conflict, and I really like the way this story line is going.

*adds to favs*