Reviews for Meddlesome Fools
Anna chapter 4 . 1/17
This is great! The only thing is you can't ex amen or question a child (under 18) without a social worker or parent/guardian present. Also the child has a right to say 'no.' until a warrant is produced, due to federal Search and Seizure laws.
Madelyn chapter 5 . 1/4
This is perfect pls kill me 3
tHE METALLICAR I'M GONNA SCREAM
dogluvva99 chapter 9 . 1/3
After everything they don't check the luggage? Just curious. Love the story!
dogluvva99 chapter 7 . 1/3
I hate government. Child services. Anything with the law. I always see them do more harm than good and nurses DON'T have that authority. If they do, I apologize when a nurse dies because they tried to force a sedative on my son. Injecting a child forcefully? Yeah, TOTALLY within the nurse's jurisdiction.
Mendai Decovrii chapter 16 . 12/7/2013
Hello!
Still loving the story. Gosh, the truth or dare thing rips my heart because Dean's so vulnerable when it comes to his family. It's precious, but painful. I can't wait to see how the Prescotts are going to react to the whole thing!

And I'm boring - from the US (NJ) ;) I take comfort in knowing there's the strong possibility our boys have been to my area, though! (And really, 'Murica is pretty awesome)
Mendai Decovrii chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
Dang I hate these stupid nurses with their self-righteous "I can only find satisfaction if I catch a bad dad" and their huns and their sweeties and their sons. Ug!
Mendai Decovrii chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
Definitely prefer fudgin' ;) And way to go Dean! Though honestly, they're handling this whole thing in the worst way possible: first denying there's anything wrong, then being all defensive, and scared looking, and fighting back so hard. From what I understand, it would have been way better for them to go in as if they'd expected there'd be a problem, both give the same story, act calm and cool about the whole thing and be on their way (not that I have any experience with CPS, of course) Not criticizing your story at all! Just musing to myself, I suppose. Really enjoying this and I can't wait to see how it's all going to get worked out!
EVa chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
I can't even say how angry those fuckers are making me! All that pity! Horrible!
Can't stop reading though...
CookieBear23 chapter 16 . 10/18/2013
Hey there! I love this story and I just wanted to answer your question to the readers - I am from the U.S. The Midwest, specifically.
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 22 . 8/17/2013
This was very good! I am from va BTW:) oh and I take it Dean is your fav character? This is great keep it up
Guest chapter 20 . 8/15/2013
I HATE JONH WINCHESTER !:( :(
Guest chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
Wow of course dean would have some type of protection on him in a strange new place
laurieglory chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
As a nurse this story us very difficult to read. What the school "nurse & counselors" are doing is not only illegal but highly ethically wrong. Any suspected child of abuse would be taken to a hospital, probably by police, seen by a M.D and then medicated as needed. Its highly illegal to drug a child or teen in a school ( school nurses have no access to injectables or narcotics of any kind) and then forcibly undressed or medicated to allow a forced exam. Even after Dean fought back, paramedics would be called along with the police to restrain him. The minute he said "no" they would have had to stop. Im not trying to be difficult but I would hate for a teen who may actually be abused to read this and then live in fear that school officials would violate their rights in this way. So sad!
Kira Temeki chapter 20 . 7/5/2013