Reviews for Meddlesome Fools
lblficwriter chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
I love it! Thanks for posting. Oh and btw not saying that you have to like rush it or anything, but if you could, could you please put in a Dean and John like moment somewhere. I love it when Dean talks about his fealings lol.
Still Awesome2009 chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
great chapter
deangirl1 chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
Nice to see you back...I totally understand the school thing, so post when you can - I'll be waiting patiently - you're worth waiting for! Loved Sam holding Dean in his sleep - aw! and Bobby trying to get John to figure out what he was really doing. Can't wait to find out what is up with Missouri, though I have a feeling it is some kind of potion to make the boys forget what just happened - way to bring it back to the canon by the way! I'm curious about Dean's first time experiencing this. I'm also thinking that Dean being that cold is not a good thing - maybe something else going on? Hope all is well at school ~ I'm totally with you that one of the coolest things about fanfiction is getting to "meet" people from all over the world!
Lost-Remembrance chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
I absolutely love! I can't wait to see what happens (and what John is going to do to Dean and Sammy and how the Prescott's will react).

in Liebe, Red Tail
ukfan101 chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
poor Dean...he tells his Father what he needs and he just ignores him...good update and good chapter.
Dante007 chapter 16 . 3/25/2008
Sorry - so not in to regular reviews. I'm more of a begging groveller kind of review just pleading for the next chapter cos I'm enjoying this story so much. I'm a sucker for Dean hurt/angst and this story is like a dream come true so I can hardly wait for the next chapter...please...pretty please...on my knees here...(g)
Inherent Anxiety chapter 16 . 3/22/2008
you tell 'em Bobby! loved the newest chapter! the whole time i was like 'poor Dean!'

to answer ur question i, too, am from the U.S.! :)
Pikouaencore chapter 16 . 3/22/2008
Gee, Dean really has it hard... Poor kid, he's gonna be so messed up after that. Hope is little brother's gonna be able to knock some sense into him. And to answer your question, I'm from Montréal, Québec, so that makes me French speaking to. Let us know how far the fic's gone over the planet !
x22rebel chapter 16 . 3/22/2008
i love this story, great chapter. just one question, if mr prescott is a doctor why didn't he help with the wounds.
brookiwinchester chapter 16 . 3/21/2008
i luvs it
Silvertayl 57 chapter 16 . 3/21/2008
I love your fine story, poor Dean. I'm from Sydney Australia.
friendly chapter 16 . 3/21/2008
nicejob.. I am really enjoying this story..

I'm from the US also.. NH to be exact
the vigilante15 chapter 16 . 3/21/2008
From the USA great story!
banana4dean chapter 16 . 3/21/2008
This chapter is so intense. Yikes! I cringed when I read the part about Dean's wounds :(
sammygirl1963 chapter 16 . 3/21/2008
Like you, I am from the U.S.-Georgia to be exact!

What an awesome chapter! And oh my gosh did it make me cringe just even thinking about John submersing Dean's wounds into that alcohol-take about a painful burning sensation!

I don't blame Sammy for the way he talked to John-in my opinion, John deserved it!

See ya next chapter!