Reviews for Meddlesome Fools
sammygirl1963 chapter 17 . 3/29/2008
Wow, jus what is John up to? Sounds like he might want Missouri to hypnotize the boys into forgetting what the demon said! That' not good-he should just listen to Bobby and Missouri and talk to his boys!
Inherent Anxiety chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
aww! Poor Dean! So John is going to make them forget this hwole incident? Interesting... Cool chapter! Lookin' forward to more! :D
alwaysateen chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
Excellent new chapter!

I'm glad Bobby spreak his mind to John, shake some senses into him. But it didn't seem to have work. :(

Glad Mr. Prescott is back in Doctor mode because Dean seems to need his help desperately.
beth9874 chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
It's good, thanks for updating so fast, I can't wait to see what John is up too
DeanBean chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
That was a great chapter

poor Dean

I wonder what Missouri means by 'again'? Hopefully we will find out :D

I can't wait for the next chapter

More when you can

Irishmama chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
Now this sounds like a John I can identify with. A jerk particularly when it comes to Dean.
Ghostwriter chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
dion-fortune chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
hi! i love your stories, i read them all and this one is really good! i think you are very talented :D this story is very dynamic and also sad... poor deano... but i still love it. this is my style in fanfiction about SN and i wanna thank you for posting these incredible stories. hopefully you will post the next part soon. and good luck in school ;)

btw: i am from Slovakia :D
lblficwriter chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
I love it! Thanks for posting. Oh and btw not saying that you have to like rush it or anything, but if you could, could you please put in a Dean and John like moment somewhere. I love it when Dean talks about his fealings lol.
Still Awesome2009 chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
great chapter
deangirl1 chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
Nice to see you back...I totally understand the school thing, so post when you can - I'll be waiting patiently - you're worth waiting for! Loved Sam holding Dean in his sleep - aw! and Bobby trying to get John to figure out what he was really doing. Can't wait to find out what is up with Missouri, though I have a feeling it is some kind of potion to make the boys forget what just happened - way to bring it back to the canon by the way! I'm curious about Dean's first time experiencing this. I'm also thinking that Dean being that cold is not a good thing - maybe something else going on? Hope all is well at school ~ I'm totally with you that one of the coolest things about fanfiction is getting to "meet" people from all over the world!
Lost-Remembrance chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
I absolutely love! I can't wait to see what happens (and what John is going to do to Dean and Sammy and how the Prescott's will react).

in Liebe, Red Tail
ukfan101 chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
poor Dean...he tells his Father what he needs and he just ignores him...good update and good chapter.
Dante007 chapter 16 . 3/25/2008
Sorry - so not in to regular reviews. I'm more of a begging groveller kind of review just pleading for the next chapter cos I'm enjoying this story so much. I'm a sucker for Dean hurt/angst and this story is like a dream come true so I can hardly wait for the next chapter...please...pretty please...on my knees here...(g)
Inherent Anxiety chapter 16 . 3/22/2008
you tell 'em Bobby! loved the newest chapter! the whole time i was like 'poor Dean!'

to answer ur question i, too, am from the U.S.! :)
453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »