Reviews for Meddlesome Fools
Lost-Remembrance chapter 18 . 3/31/2008
Of course I'll review! It was such a pleasant surprise to see an update for this chapter in my inbox! I simply can't wait to see what happens when Mrs. Prescott comes back and what Bobby is going to say to John. I think that you really captured the charatcers and their personalities well. Not only that, but you also did an excellent job with keeping a pleasing balance between OC and the cast of Supernatural. Keep up the excellent work!

in Liebe, Red Tail
sammygirl1963 chapter 18 . 3/31/2008
OMG, I can't believe John just pushed Dean without thinking about how injured the kid was already! Yeah, I'd say Bobby needs to give him a little more than a good talking!
thevigilante15 chapter 18 . 3/31/2008
great chapter! Love this tale!
alwaysateen chapter 18 . 3/31/2008
So romantic about Jared and Sandra. They've been together for a long time so all the Sam's fans out there should have been prepared... But it's never easy.

Back to your story, incredible new chapter!

I just can believe how much faith Dean as in his father, even when he hurts him.
banana4dean chapter 17 . 3/29/2008
Yikes, poor dean. Please update soon :P
sammygirl1963 chapter 17 . 3/29/2008
Wow, jus what is John up to? Sounds like he might want Missouri to hypnotize the boys into forgetting what the demon said! That' not good-he should just listen to Bobby and Missouri and talk to his boys!
Inherent Anxiety chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
aww! Poor Dean! So John is going to make them forget this hwole incident? Interesting... Cool chapter! Lookin' forward to more! :D
alwaysateen chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
Excellent new chapter!

I'm glad Bobby spreak his mind to John, shake some senses into him. But it didn't seem to have work. :(

Glad Mr. Prescott is back in Doctor mode because Dean seems to need his help desperately.
beth9874 chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
It's good, thanks for updating so fast, I can't wait to see what John is up too
DeanBean chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
That was a great chapter

poor Dean

I wonder what Missouri means by 'again'? Hopefully we will find out :D

I can't wait for the next chapter

More when you can

deanbean

xoxoxoxo
Irishmama chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
Now this sounds like a John I can identify with. A jerk particularly when it comes to Dean.
Ghostwriter chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
dion-fortune chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
hi! i love your stories, i read them all and this one is really good! i think you are very talented :D this story is very dynamic and also sad... poor deano... but i still love it. this is my style in fanfiction about SN and i wanna thank you for posting these incredible stories. hopefully you will post the next part soon. and good luck in school ;)

btw: i am from Slovakia :D
lblficwriter chapter 17 . 3/28/2008
I love it! Thanks for posting. Oh and btw not saying that you have to like rush it or anything, but if you could, could you please put in a Dean and John like moment somewhere. I love it when Dean talks about his fealings lol.
Still Awesome2009 chapter 17 . 3/28/2008