Reviews for Meddlesome Fools
MusicMyEscape chapter 21 . 5/18/2014
this was heartbreaking but i really enjoyed this!
MusicMyEscape chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
OMG, all these nurses and teachers are so f***ing annoying!
Can't stop reading thou, this is great!
Anna chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
This is great! The only thing is you can't ex amen or question a child (under 18) without a social worker or parent/guardian present. Also the child has a right to say 'no.' until a warrant is produced, due to federal Search and Seizure laws.
Madelyn chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
This is perfect pls kill me 3
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
tHE METALLICAR I'M GONNA SCREAM
dogluvva99 chapter 9 . 1/3/2014
After everything they don't check the luggage? Just curious. Love the story!
dogluvva99 chapter 7 . 1/3/2014
I hate government. Child services. Anything with the law. I always see them do more harm than good and nurses DON'T have that authority. If they do, I apologize when a nurse dies because they tried to force a sedative on my son. Injecting a child forcefully? Yeah, TOTALLY within the nurse's jurisdiction.
Mendai Decovrii chapter 16 . 12/7/2013
Hello!
Still loving the story. Gosh, the truth or dare thing rips my heart because Dean's so vulnerable when it comes to his family. It's precious, but painful. I can't wait to see how the Prescotts are going to react to the whole thing!

And I'm boring - from the US (NJ) ;) I take comfort in knowing there's the strong possibility our boys have been to my area, though! (And really, 'Murica is pretty awesome)
Mendai Decovrii chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
Dang I hate these stupid nurses with their self-righteous "I can only find satisfaction if I catch a bad dad" and their huns and their sweeties and their sons. Ug!
Mendai Decovrii chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
Definitely prefer fudgin' ;) And way to go Dean! Though honestly, they're handling this whole thing in the worst way possible: first denying there's anything wrong, then being all defensive, and scared looking, and fighting back so hard. From what I understand, it would have been way better for them to go in as if they'd expected there'd be a problem, both give the same story, act calm and cool about the whole thing and be on their way (not that I have any experience with CPS, of course) Not criticizing your story at all! Just musing to myself, I suppose. Really enjoying this and I can't wait to see how it's all going to get worked out!
EVa chapter 5 . 11/18/2013
I can't even say how angry those fuckers are making me! All that pity! Horrible!
Can't stop reading though...
CookieBear23 chapter 16 . 10/18/2013
Hey there! I love this story and I just wanted to answer your question to the readers - I am from the U.S. The Midwest, specifically.
Supermikeyninjadude chapter 22 . 8/17/2013
This was very good! I am from va BTW:) oh and I take it Dean is your fav character? This is great keep it up
Guest chapter 20 . 8/15/2013
I HATE JONH WINCHESTER !:( :(
Guest chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
Wow of course dean would have some type of protection on him in a strange new place
453 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »