Reviews for Meddlesome Fools
Guest chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
Wow of course dean would have some type of protection on him in a strange new place
laurieglory chapter 5 . 8/11/2013
As a nurse this story us very difficult to read. What the school "nurse & counselors" are doing is not only illegal but highly ethically wrong. Any suspected child of abuse would be taken to a hospital, probably by police, seen by a M.D and then medicated as needed. Its highly illegal to drug a child or teen in a school ( school nurses have no access to injectables or narcotics of any kind) and then forcibly undressed or medicated to allow a forced exam. Even after Dean fought back, paramedics would be called along with the police to restrain him. The minute he said "no" they would have had to stop. Im not trying to be difficult but I would hate for a teen who may actually be abused to read this and then live in fear that school officials would violate their rights in this way. So sad!
Kiratt chapter 20 . 7/5/2013
Great read. Thanks!
My God chapter 8 . 6/6/2013
Okay, Author. Okay. I wasn't going to write a review because I never bother spending more time on a boring and unenjoyable fic than it takes to understand the main "plot" of it because my time is important to me, but critique is a valuable part of writing or really any activity. Let's hope I'm not wasting a fragment of my life doing this.

First and foremost, codependency is not cute. It is not heroic to ALWAYS put someone else's needs ahead of your own as Dean does. Now I know this is Sam and Dean's codependency comes from canon and that is a major problem, but you seem to take it ten steps further than normal. Since their canon relationship is aggravating to me already because isn't mutually beneficial to both brothers, I'm sure you can imagine why this would irritate me.

Second, how am I supposed to believe Sam is capable of watching out for his brother or being smart enough to skip TWO grade levels when he is either crying and sobbing in a corner or accidentally saying dumb stuff to the social workers to incriminate the Winchesters further? Like what? I mean, come on, I'm not fan of Sam's by any means but give him a little credit, he knows to man-up when the situation call for it! (At least, when its beneficial to him anyways... Hell, when push comes to shove, even Dean won't coddle him this much and would probably punch him for being such a wimp in this fic.)

Third... what is your deal with CPS? Picture any other kids coming to school with the injuries Sam and Dean have here. Would you just ignore that? What, not your problem or is your first thought going to be that they MUST be out hunting supernatural creatures? For Pete's sake, your freakin' title is named "Meddlesome Fools." Hasn't the problem always been that adults are too lax and apathetic when it comes to child abuse? And your indicating that everyone should just leave it be. Nice.

Fourth and lastly, how everyone deals with this situation is entirely unrealistic. That is all.

Please, don't take this as a personal attack against you, I'm merely attacking your poor writing skills. Take something from this and mold this into possible future fanfics.
Anon chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
I love it but
It makes me so damn angry. Still good but omg
HAMUCHA chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Omg. John didn't use pain killer and thought nothing of his 15 yr old son passing out of pain? What a terrible father.
Curious6 chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
"Suckin' up to my brother hopin' for some answers? Not gonna happen under my watch, lady."
Love that I was also hoping John would sneak a weapon or some salt in! :D
Curious6 chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
"The long-sleeved shirt was due to a particularly vigorous training session with his brother who had pinned him to the ground and accidentally left a hand-shaped bruise on his arm for which he apologized profusely all through the next week."

Awww, love this.
Bagoosa chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
Okay, I understand Dean and Sam not knowing all the words, but why the hell would Bobby and John not just perform an exorcism right there? Bobby's number one enemy is demons; he would know everything he needed to say.
BriannieBee64 chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
This story is awesome i love it! Even though it makes me angry lol i just wasnt to throttle those people!
localishdreamer chapter 20 . 3/7/2013
Dean has no idea how wrong he is about Angels. Give it a few years and they'll meet Castiel _
localishdreamer chapter 18 . 3/7/2013
God Sam can be a brat at times. It pisses me off the way Sam treats his dad. Like all he done is protect them. Yeah ok John can be obsessive at times but it's for the greater good!
MsMusicalMurders chapter 22 . 2/13/2013
I love your writing! Too bad I'm just now getting to subscribe XD
somersault-j chapter 22 . 1/25/2013
This was awesome! Loved it, I'll definitely read the sequel :D
Anonymous chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
I'm sorry, but this story isn't realistic. The counselor can't take the boys away just because she doesn't approve of the way John raised them. And it isn't proper protocol for the doctor whoever to just take them to his house. It also isn't proper protocol for CPS and the counselor to sedate Dean and give him an examination at the school. Those things take place in a hospital.
454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »