Reviews for Meddlesome Fools
somersault-j chapter 22 . 1/25/2013
This was awesome! Loved it, I'll definitely read the sequel :D
Anonymous chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
I'm sorry, but this story isn't realistic. The counselor can't take the boys away just because she doesn't approve of the way John raised them. And it isn't proper protocol for the doctor whoever to just take them to his house. It also isn't proper protocol for CPS and the counselor to sedate Dean and give him an examination at the school. Those things take place in a hospital.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
This is a good plot, except for one thing. It isn't feasible that the nurse and CPS would sedate Dean at the school. I think they'd have to contact Dean's father first and tell him that the boys were being seen by CPS. Then they'd have to take them to the police station, and then the hospital for a rape kit. That kind of stuff would never take place at the school.
25rhieannerain chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Interesting start for a Supernatural GREAT! And my, my! What a beautiful sketch for Jeff Dean Morgan! I know he's a lot older than my own father but I still find him incredibly handsome and hot! Am excited to read the next chapters!

25rhieannerain
Miss Light Bright chapter 21 . 4/24/2012
Great story! I will definitely read the sequel! So many emotions right now
kasey123 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
love it
Roz Penzer chapter 16 . 7/25/2010
Wow, that was awesome, I really like your style of writing and I have read each chapter and went on eagerly to the next. I think you are great!

I like the way that you chose the teacher's husband as being weak enough to be possessed by the Demon and how they are not all embroiled in history.

Birmingham, England
Darthnikki chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
i LOVE that you added the fudgin bit...lol...it made me laugh so much :0) I have read this a few times now, but every time I read it its still as awesome x
daleaikman chapter 22 . 4/23/2010
Love these story. Going to start the next one now. It would be something if Dean remembers everything. hint hint hint.
UnpublishedNovelist chapter 14 . 3/28/2010
Shitt. That chapter was soo intense, but I've gotta admit, I laughed a little when he said about Deans virginity!
Abcbatsyzyx chapter 22 . 3/14/2010
This is one of the best FanFictions that I have ever read. At first I was a bit hesitant to read it because of the length but I quickly regretted putting it off. I can't wait to read the sequel thank you so much I truly love your work.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 22 . 3/13/2010
This was an awesome tale! The mental whumpage on Dean alone - unnggh! I'm checking out the next bit - just hoping for more! Wow! Thank you for this, honey!

*Smishes*

Mandy
Fang360 chapter 16 . 3/12/2010
O . . . this is getting really good! And it's even better for me 'cause I don't have to wait for chapters. _ Well, my anger at the various teachers/nurses/counselors/etc. has been quelled a bit. Mostly because they aren't appearing very much as of now. Though, they'll probably come back, won't they? Bugger. I am starting to like the Prescotts. Also, lovin' all the angst! Poor Dean ((even if it makes the story better))! Keep on writing!
MysteryMadchen chapter 21 . 3/12/2010
What a fantastic story. So glad that I found it and I would have finished sooner but I couldn't review when fanfiction went down. Thanks again, Nicole.
MysteryMadchen chapter 20 . 3/12/2010
I liked this chapter a lot. I like that Dean did remember from the first time and that Johns STILL made him drink the memory un-aide. Onto the next installment. Thanks Nicole.
441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »