Reviews for Meddlesome Fools
Curious6 chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
"The long-sleeved shirt was due to a particularly vigorous training session with his brother who had pinned him to the ground and accidentally left a hand-shaped bruise on his arm for which he apologized profusely all through the next week."

Awww, love this.
Bagoosa chapter 14 . 4/1/2013
Okay, I understand Dean and Sam not knowing all the words, but why the hell would Bobby and John not just perform an exorcism right there? Bobby's number one enemy is demons; he would know everything he needed to say.
BriannieBee64 chapter 6 . 3/10/2013
This story is awesome i love it! Even though it makes me angry lol i just wasnt to throttle those people!
localishdreamer chapter 20 . 3/7/2013
Dean has no idea how wrong he is about Angels. Give it a few years and they'll meet Castiel _
localishdreamer chapter 18 . 3/7/2013
God Sam can be a brat at times. It pisses me off the way Sam treats his dad. Like all he done is protect them. Yeah ok John can be obsessive at times but it's for the greater good!
MsMusicalMurders chapter 22 . 2/13/2013
I love your writing! Too bad I'm just now getting to subscribe XD
somersault-j chapter 22 . 1/25/2013
This was awesome! Loved it, I'll definitely read the sequel :D
Anonymous chapter 7 . 1/18/2013
I'm sorry, but this story isn't realistic. The counselor can't take the boys away just because she doesn't approve of the way John raised them. And it isn't proper protocol for the doctor whoever to just take them to his house. It also isn't proper protocol for CPS and the counselor to sedate Dean and give him an examination at the school. Those things take place in a hospital.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
This is a good plot, except for one thing. It isn't feasible that the nurse and CPS would sedate Dean at the school. I think they'd have to contact Dean's father first and tell him that the boys were being seen by CPS. Then they'd have to take them to the police station, and then the hospital for a rape kit. That kind of stuff would never take place at the school.
25rhieannerain chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Interesting start for a Supernatural GREAT! And my, my! What a beautiful sketch for Jeff Dean Morgan! I know he's a lot older than my own father but I still find him incredibly handsome and hot! Am excited to read the next chapters!

25rhieannerain
Miss Light Bright chapter 21 . 4/24/2012
Great story! I will definitely read the sequel! So many emotions right now
kasey123 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
love it
Roz Penzer chapter 16 . 7/25/2010
Wow, that was awesome, I really like your style of writing and I have read each chapter and went on eagerly to the next. I think you are great!

I like the way that you chose the teacher's husband as being weak enough to be possessed by the Demon and how they are not all embroiled in history.

Birmingham, England
Darthnikki chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
i LOVE that you added the fudgin bit...lol...it made me laugh so much :0) I have read this a few times now, but every time I read it its still as awesome x
daleaikman chapter 22 . 4/23/2010
Love these story. Going to start the next one now. It would be something if Dean remembers everything. hint hint hint.
447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »